Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship, World Tour) 1.3.1

(10 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

Hack all possible events.

Automatically win all races, include championship.

Career, Tags, F1: Get 5 star on every race. All events need only Dodge Dart. All season unlocked. 9 season no need maxed car.

Mastery: Erased rank limits for all cars.

Mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour load into memory only if you open it. So you need run script on the screen of mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour if you want hack it. 

R&D: Every race get you 100 QC, which allow close each test from one key.

EDD: All events fixed and win automatically.

Championship: All events fixed and win automatically.

World Tour: All events fixed and win automatically.

Video:

Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship) - lua script - GameGuardian

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

• Add BETA x64 support for Championship.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Enyby, the script s not working for rimac rnd since the search for QC shows no results.

{'R&D: goals, QC', '9000~9999;0;7;0;0;0;0;1::41', '0;7;0;0;0;0;0;1::29', '0;7::5', '0', 'rd'},
        {'R&D: goals, QC', '50000~50999;0;7;0;0;0;0;1::41', '0;7;0;0;0;0;0;1::29', '0;7::5', '0', 'rd'},

For the above two searches. It would be great if you can share any modifications. Thanks

20 hours ago, Splitfire said:

Hai Enyby, skrip tidak berfungsi untuk rimac rnd karena pencarian QC tidak menunjukkan hasil.

{'R & ? sasaran, QC', '9000 ~ 9999; 0; 7; 0; 0; 0; 0; 1 :: 41', '0; 7; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0; 1 :: 29 ',' 0; 7 :: 5 ',' 0 ',' rd '},
        {' R & ? sasaran, QC ',' 50000 ~ 50999; 0; 7; 0; 0; 0; 0; 1 :: 41 ',' 0; 7; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0; 1 :: 29 ',' 0; 7 :: 5 ',' 0 ',' rd '},

Untuk dua pencarian di atas. Akan sangat bagus jika Anda dapat berbagi modifikasi apa pun. Terima kasih

I also experienced the same thing

25 minutes ago, sunshin3 said:

this script works for newer RND? Lamborghini ? 

Nope. The script no longer works after the latest game updates...

@Enyby Any chance you can fix this script to work again? Thanks.

16 hours ago, V690417 said:

Nope. The script no longer works after the latest game updates...

@Enyby Any chance you can fix this script to work again? Thanks.

thanks for the conformation 

The script no longer works after the latest game updates...

@Enyby Any chance you can fix this script to work again? Thanks.

This current script does not work on version 4.0.0l of asphalt 8 in the event of the Lamborghini Centenario. Can you please fix this? Thanks!

So far Career and Mastery still work with the lastest version 4.2.0l, but current Championship doesn't work and I haven't tested R&D, EDD or World tour because current event is championship. Can you please updated this script

1 hour ago, 4jean said:

@Enyby Car mastery not working with script 1.31 on asphalt 8 v4.2.0l but career working fine 

I'm Sorry My mistake, I run script when mastery not yet loaded in memory 

@Enyby I have an issue with the GG Lua script 1.31. It refuse to work for mastery where car rank is below requirement.

Seems this 4.3.0j update blocked the script. I just purchased class s car and I could only do the first 2 tasks but the third task fails. Requires higher rank car and internet connection for tuning 

I tried the script even with internet but no luck. Tried several times and made sure script is executed when mastery loaded in memory but fails 

Please help. Thank you