Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship, World Tour) 1.3.1

(10 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

Hack all possible events.

Automatically win all races, include championship.

Career, Tags, F1: Get 5 star on every race. All events need only Dodge Dart. All season unlocked. 9 season no need maxed car.

Mastery: Erased rank limits for all cars.

Mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour load into memory only if you open it. So you need run script on the screen of mastery, EDD, R&D, championship, world tour if you want hack it. 

R&D: Every race get you 100 QC, which allow close each test from one key.

EDD: All events fixed and win automatically.

Championship: All events fixed and win automatically.

World Tour: All events fixed and win automatically.

Video:

Asphalt 8: Airborne - hack events (Career, Tags, F1, Mastery, R&D, EDD, Championship) - lua script - GameGuardian

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

• Add BETA x64 support for Championship.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 2/17/2018 at 10:11 AM, Enyby said:

hello again,

I use Logcat Extreme

1- Open A8 and start GG

2- Goto mastery (Arrinera Hussarya GT)

3- Run script

On mastery unlock after complete its stuck for long and no dialog box appear that tell script finished.

i manual stop the script and stop logcat at the same time GG and A8 crashed.

It might be help if not I will do it again for batter result.

log found in zip file due to 20mb

thanks

Log_2018-02-19_09-39-31.zip

Log_2018-02-19_11-00-36.txt

Edited by kevinhhh

23 hours ago, Enyby said:

What? I did not get anything.

i had a problem with GG 8.51.1 some time crashed when i load Mastery. After update GG 8.52 Crashed fixed, also mastery unlocked fixed.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:04 PM, Enyby said:

What? I did not get anything.

hey Enyby, this script works like charm. can you please do one thing in this script? as we know the race ends at 00:00:00. so can you make it like when we use the script at the middle of the game, the race ends at the passed time only and not at 00:00:00?thank you

6 minutes ago, Enyby said:

there's a PC trainer of asphalt 8 which lets us to stop the timer. By using trainer spy I've got some addresses and hex data. can you please look into it once? I've messaged you the data. the trainer is for PC and i am looking for a way to stop the time in android asphalt 8 too.

On 6/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, Enyby said:

hey Enyby, i don't know anything about coding and when i tried to see your script in notepad, there were a lot of codes. so is there a way by which i can set the end time from 00:00:00 to a time of my wish by doing any changes in the code?

Peanutbrittle you wont get banned if you use the script properly. Dont use script on TLE or MPE events. Current script mastery is not working @Enyby

• Administrators

As far as I know, everything works. If the race data has not changed - run the script again, before the race starts.

Yes. World tour works on  3.8.0m

We need go to page with task and run script. If you run script on world tour main page - it does not work.
And sometimes need to start script 2 times. But it works 100%

Edited by Eyef

Screenshot_20180831-111442.png

Could you get a new script mode that is compatible with this new Asphalt 8 event?

Could you get a new script mode that is compatible with this new Asphalt 8 event?

Screenshot_20180831-111442.png

Edited by Jonathan9904

Now script work not in all events.

SCG 003s Championship - Alps - additional tasks 4 and 5 don't work. 6th task - final Alps race - also don't work.

but main goal - time attack in 4th and 5th Alps task - works.

All Alps goals from 1 to 3 here works. All another goals of this championship before Alps - works.

I tested it many times. Used only championship script, and r&d + championship and career + championship and many other combination.

SCG 003 - Alps - additional tasks 4, 5, and main goal - 6 - still not works.

I restarted the script many times from different pages of the championship. I restarted it even after the start of the race. No difference. Does not work.
I use this script since the championship on McLarenX2. This is the first championship where the script does not work.