#OFF V5.10.11v2

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Eu posto e ajudo no lançamento dos scripts sem nenhum tipo de ganho totalmente gratuito (se possível, certo)

Eu posto e ajudo na divulgação dos scripts sem nenhum tipo de lazer totalmente livre (se possível né) https://youtu.be/WBgG1Xb-Q70

Senha: 051011

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, DarkBorazer said:

Do you have the password?  for the VIP portion. 

According to the script's code, password for "➤ 3 GLOBAL PUBG (VIP)" menu is "~1995" and for the "➤ 4 GLOBAL PUBG (OWn Goods)" is "~".

@Enyby how to decrypt or encrypt these types of scripts and which type of encryption is he using?

Edited by wwwtanmayt

• Administrators

Learn lua and programming, and then decode the script using knowledge and the brain. There is no special type of encryption.

19 hours ago, Enyby said:

Learn lua and programming, and then decode the script using knowledge and the brain. There is no special type of encryption.

Can you send me I'm the right direction? I don't even know what tools I need or where to start or anything. Preferably the ability to do this on Android.