Last Day On Earth [Premium] 2.29

(24 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: Script cannot be executed on Vmos. Use Parallel Space or VirtualXposed instead. The reason launcher is used is because the file size of original file exceeded Game Guardian's Forum limit size.

Menu 
1. Switch Packages (Do not use to switch fish dishes)
2. Empty Can Hack 
3. Customize Weapon's Damage
4. Dog Damage Hack
5. Customize Character Stats
6. Customize Character
7. Character level Hack
8. Season Premium Hack
9. Dog Instant growth

Empty Can Hack Menu
1. Pets 
2. Buildings
3. Materials
4 .Equipments
5. Pattern
6. Foods 
7. Weapons
8. Blueprints
9. Fish
10. Seasons
11. ATV
12. Chopper

Customize Stats Menu

1. Movement
2. Attack speed
3. Gathering speed
4. Armor
5. Health
6. Never Thirsty
7. Never Hungry
8. Never Defecate
9. Always Clean

Customize Character Menu

1. Gender
2. Hair Color
3. Hairstyle
4. Skin Color 
5. Beard

Season Premium Menu

1. Season premium unlock (ONLY FOR SEASON 7)
2. Maximize season level (ONLY FOR SEASON 7)

What's New in Version 2.29   See changelog

Released

- Season 6 and Season 7 items added.

- Season 7 unlock, max level added.

- Calculation improved.

- Script optimized. (Run faster now)

- Bugs fixed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Script

Check your internet connection!

My phone's connection is working very well though?

13 minutes ago, Jasinn said:

Script

My phone's connection is working very well though?

Send me a video of how this happened.

0% working.

I tried  at least 1 hour and get tired login start huge kinds of huge pop up messages, 

Your first script was ok.

Now i am using turbos jocker script that's work fine. Sorry bro but now you're script performance is 0 % you're favourite at here. But now your script has a lot of pop up messages but working is 0%. Take care

10 minutes ago, Mhmdasif said:

0% working.

I tried  at least 1 hour and get tired login start huge kinds of huge pop up messages, 

Your first script was ok.

Now i am using turbos jocker script that's work fine. Sorry bro but now you're script performance is 0 % you're favourite at here. But now your script has a lot of pop up messages but working is 0%. Take care

Whatever at least that works for myself

Dear we are your followers you have to correct it for our selves. 

Post a video Tutorial that's it's work.

49 minutes ago, Mhmdasif said:

Dear we are your followers you have to correct it for our selves. 

Post a video Tutorial that's it's work.

Well I know fixing problem is a must. But you said my script is 0%workingwhich is contrary to me 100% working. I don't see any problem in my script and you didn't point out any crash but just saying not working. HOW CAN I HELP IF YOU DON'T SAY CLEARLY?  Also, I just here to help and didn't get any paid, I have the right not to listen to anyone's order. 

Or just send me a video if you cant describe clearly

Edited by ItsSC

1 hour ago, Mhmdasif said:

How can we pay you?

And what's about the update and password?

The reason i build the user system is for maybe donation in future? I hope that I can earn some little money from donation ha! 

Hey mate, I'm not unable to screen record on my Phone due to the custom rom(I tried some custom roms), but what I basically do is:

1. Launch Last Day on Earth

2. Open Gameguardian, click the "Play" button to execute scripts, locate the script in /Download, click it, and then execute it.

3. It requests access to internet connection(It tells me that it might steal passwords, etc etc blablabla.), I grant it access, and then the error shows up.

Script

If it might be the custom rom, is there anyway to remove this error so it gets bypassed? As stated, my connection works pretty well.

Thanks for your Tutorial,  bit not work.

If you give me yourl old type automatic scritp with new features so i will donate 5$

Screenshot_20190814-203536_Parallel Space.jpg

10 hours ago, Mhmdasif said:

Thanks for your Tutorial,  bit not work.

If you give me yourl old type automatic scritp with new features so i will donate 5$

Screenshot_20190814-203536_Parallel Space.jpg

Then use the purchase with coins method first. Since you can find gasoline Id with that method means it works. Just you're very unlucky with your first choice to crashed id. I have no time to check out which Id had crashed, so there might have some item can cause your script to crash. 

12 hours ago, Jasinn said:

Hey mate, I'm not unable to screen record on my Phone due to the custom rom(I tried some custom roms), but what I basically do is:

1. Launch Last Day on Earth

2. Open Gameguardian, click the "Play" button to execute scripts, locate the script in /Download, click it, and then execute it.

3. It requests access to internet connection(It tells me that it might steal passwords, etc etc blablabla.), I grant it access, and then the error shows up.

If it might be the custom rom, is there anyway to remove this error so it gets bypassed? As stated, my connection works pretty well.

Well, no idea. I never used any kind of custom rom on my phone and never meet that problem. Maybe remove the custom rom? Or use a virtual space to run the game?  If running on virtual space does not work and you don't want to remove custom rom, then maybe give up..? 

Can you please upgrade your old one auyomatic script 2ith new seasons items and infinite weapons power as you were showed ?

2 hours ago, Mhmdasif said:

Can you please upgrade your old one auyomatic script 2ith new seasons items and infinite weapons power as you were showed ?

I improving my script , will add them later. I'm still busy with my school thing, give me some time. Thanks for cooperation.

Thank you @ItsSC, it's working if you done it correctly. Kudos+  

Oh yeah btw, I've seen a lot of Packs in the scripts. Which Packs can be use? Everything? or just Explorer Pack?

4 hours ago, Zigs95 said:

Thank you @ItsSC, it's working if you done it correctly. Kudos+  

Oh yeah btw, I've seen a lot of Packs in the scripts. Which Packs can be use? Everything? or just Explorer Pack?

I had checked all the packs code, every packs should work as fine. If you found any packs does not work, please kindly tell me. Thanks.