Last Day On Earth [Premium] 2.29

(24 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: Script cannot be executed on Vmos. Use Parallel Space or VirtualXposed instead. The reason launcher is used is because the file size of original file exceeded Game Guardian's Forum limit size.

Menu 
1. Switch Packages (Do not use to switch fish dishes)
2. Empty Can Hack 
3. Customize Weapon's Damage
4. Dog Damage Hack
5. Customize Character Stats
6. Customize Character
7. Character level Hack
8. Season Premium Hack
9. Dog Instant growth

Empty Can Hack Menu
1. Pets 
2. Buildings
3. Materials
4 .Equipments
5. Pattern
6. Foods 
7. Weapons
8. Blueprints
9. Fish
10. Seasons
11. ATV
12. Chopper

Customize Stats Menu

1. Movement
2. Attack speed
3. Gathering speed
4. Armor
5. Health
6. Never Thirsty
7. Never Hungry
8. Never Defecate
9. Always Clean

Customize Character Menu

1. Gender
2. Hair Color
3. Hairstyle
4. Skin Color 
5. Beard

Season Premium Menu

1. Season premium unlock (ONLY FOR SEASON 7)
2. Maximize season level (ONLY FOR SEASON 7)

What's New in Version 2.29   See changelog

Released

- Season 6 and Season 7 items added.

- Season 7 unlock, max level added.

- Calculation improved.

- Script optimized. (Run faster now)

- Bugs fixed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Actually, the problem has nothing to do with the Game Guardian version. 

gg.makeRequest("https://itssc1212.000webhostapp.com/LDOE/Notice.png")

gg.copyText()

This web page gives a 404 error.

please explain how i buy, i am brazilian and i don't understand your language and i don't understand what i have to do

3 hours ago, Willnoox1 said:

please explain how i buy, i am brazilian and i don't understand your language and i don't understand what i have to do

1. Register in my script. Private message me your username.
2. Goto this link https://ko-fi.com/itssc0241 and send $15.
3. I will give access.

That's All  🙂

(If you don't understand English, take my advise, don't buy. Everything inside is in English and will be hard for you to use if not understand.)

Hey i registered, i payed, i got access i used it for 20 min and than when i log out, i try log back in and i lost access to the script. It says i need to pay 15 dollers again and to send u text i payed ?? Is that supposed to happen? For everytine i wanna use it need to pay ??

17 hours ago, ItsSC said:

1. Registre-se no meu script. Mensagem privada me seu nome de usuário.
2. Vá para este link https://ko-fi.com/itssc0241 e envie US $ 15.
3. Eu darei acesso.

Isso é tudo  🙂

(Se você não entende inglês, siga meu conselho, não compre. Tudo aqui está em inglês e será difícil de usar, se não entender.)

I already used your script, I understand English in games, I just do not understand the steps of the purchase, because the site is different from what I have seen, where I send you the print of the purchase made?

Shame, the hacker started selling access to the script, you surprised me, previously access was free, what happened to you ? the world turned upside down? I'm disappointed! speechless nathan fillion GIF

4 hours ago, Willnoox1 said:

I already used your script, I understand English in games, I just do not understand the steps of the purchase, because the site is different from what I have seen, where I send you the print of the purchase made?

You can just tell me your PayPal name so I can verify.

18 hours ago, Lerjavc said:

Hey i registered, i payed, i got access i used it for 20 min and than when i log out, i try log back in and i lost access to the script. It says i need to pay 15 dollers again and to send u text i payed ?? Is that supposed to happen? For everytine i wanna use it need to pay ??

Obviously not possible to happen. This is one-time payment, once pay, you get access forever.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:11 AM, Vestler said:

Shame, the hacker started selling access to the script, you surprised me, previously access was free, what happened to you ? the world turned upside down? I'm disappointed! speechless nathan fillion GIF

200.gif 

Use other free script then. If you insist to use mine, pay for my work. If not, just get free script or DO IT YOURSELF ?

EHHHH? You pay me to make the script? EH NO? THEN WHY YOU WANTED IT FOR FREE? SHAME? SHAME ON YOU CANT HACK BUT WANTED IT FREELY image.png.09e3698690aa6bd7cc6f555e9bfb1259.png

Edited by ItsSC

On 1/12/2020 at 6:11 AM, Vestler said:

then you should really try to hack it manually...just as like i did.

i can hack manually...almost 90% of it..no need of a script.

im happy with it..and cost me nothing.

@ItsSC will this work in Sector 7? and do i need to change something with GG settings like memory range etc before using this script. And is there some kind of short video or an instruction on how to use this script? i think i understand the switch packages because i already use it before(change with gasoline right?) but how about the season and customize other things script? do you have any discord group for this script?

30 minutes ago, promicent said:

@ItsSC will this work in Sector 7? and do i need to change something with GG settings like memory range etc before using this script. And is there some kind of short video or an instruction on how to use this script? i think i understand the switch packages because i already use it before(change with gasoline right?) but how about the season and customize other things script? do you have any discord group for this script?

Sector 7 are fully server-sided. Cannot be hack. 

My script will choose memory range for you automatically. There are instruction in my discord server. Season hack only with one click, no instruction needed, just click the button and premium season will unlocked. There are instructions in the script.

16 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Sector 7 are fully server-sided. Cannot be hack. 

My script will choose memory range for you automatically. There are instruction in my discord server. Season hack only with one click, no instruction needed, just click the button and premium season will unlocked. There are instructions in the script.

alright thank you for answer, your discord server link?