Script compiler 3.7

(14 reviews)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Enyny, sorry if it stupid question. I complied my scry. How can I decompile it?

On 06/11/2018 at 10:09 AM, Ttk said:

Hi Enyny, sorry if it stupid question. I complied my scry. How can I decompile it?

Someone added anti script code for the tool so we cannot decrypt anymore.

gg.skiprestoredata()

Like that

16 minutes ago, VINAY143 said:

Someone added anti script code for the tool so we cannot decrypt anymore.

Not "we".
If you can't find workaround, it does not mean that noone can.
But more likely that you did not even try. Of course it is easier to write a comment and then wait for someone to do everything for you.

I was wasted my 2 days for finding encrypt and decrypt scripts through pc and iam unable to find the way.

正在使用发音

The Chinese SSU author declared war against the script compiler author, SSU, so the third generation of the new generation has been developed and asked for sanctions than hackers. Thank you.

ssu.ssulua

For script compiler, China upgraded SSU encryption again.

ssu.ssulua

I was really amazed with last 2-3 updates of the script. It really becomes better with each version. Thanks for your hard work.

Also, it's a bit sad, that those guys, who commented before, does not judge the script by how good is it written. Their criteria is: does the script fully restore *random_script_name* to initial form without any effort from their side? If no, their "feedback" will be: "Enbi/Enby/Ember, FIX IT PLSSS" and that is best possible "contribution" from their side...

I have one little suggestion to (possibly) improve the script.
"Log GG calls" and "dump data from load function calls" used to be separate menu items, now they are merged in one item. I can't judge, if it is good or bad decision, but there are cases, when user does not need to get the results from both of this features at the same time (for example, only log of GG calls is required for user).
Possible solution without changes to current menu of the script is to add sub-menu, which will appear after clicking at last item from current menu and will contain multi-choice from 2 elements: "Dump data from load call", "Log all GG calls". Default selection may consist of both items in this case.

• Administrators

@CmP More one click. If you do not need load or log, you can simple ignore this files on disk. Maybe it is create not necessary files, but I do no think this is a big problem.

Usually you need both option, because is one fail then you need second.

Chinese SSU encryption author makes money by encryption, such as selling SSU encryption activation code, SSU author QQ group has sold your script compiler, please punish them.

Against SSU encryption, because the SSU author's SSU encryption is not free to share, but is charged for money, the GG modifier exists for more users to experience its unique, rather than the SSU encryption fee to sell money.

Don't you know that these are the actors invited by SSU? Because your compiler causes SSU authors and agents to join the business can not be charged, but if the boss you pass the SSU, will lead to the SSU author more expansion to collect more money, we are the boss of your fans, you created the compiler I free and mark that the author is you, hope you can do the next Go, don't be misled by the SSU actor.

I see a picture of a Chinese offender. In fact, it's an actor called SSU. It must be to let you do not aim at SSU so that they can earn more money. If you don't understand the Chinese pictures that some people have published, please translate them on their own, because the published people want to mislead you.

My friend was defrauded by the SSU author for cheating the agent's cost and money. Please punish SSU, GG is to share entertainment, instead of earning money by SSU author.

SSU and other encryption are fragile to capable people like Enyby.

SSU author has provided free encryption, ask the boss you do not break the SSU, our labor results need to be protected, and SSU has been open free encryption, ask the boss to forgive.

SSU author has provided free encryption, ask the boss you do not break the SSU, our labor results need to be protected, and SSU has been open free encryption, ask the boss to forgive.

• Administrators

@qq52831274 This script is known to a few. I do not advertise it anywhere, I do not give advice on decoding.
Also it is available for download only to registered users.
Therefore, most do not know about it and will not be able to decipher the source.

If it continues to work out, then I just integrate the logging and dump functionality directly into GG.
After that, absolutely any person can get the necessary logs and dumps directly into GG.
And to track this fact, or somehow prevent it, it will be completely impossible from the level of Lua.

So I advise him to think, before doing something. For example, to conduct DDoS attacks on our web server.
The consequences may very much not like him.

Please stop the update script compiler, other people's labor results have been deciphered and stolen by criminals, only to increase the disappointment to the GG modifier, ask the boss to understand, because SSU is free and open, DDOS is the criminal want to mislead you, intentionally let the boss you and SSU against.

Thank enyby, ssu sold encrypted cards to people before this. a Zhang Yongjiu card is equal to us $ 10. although I don't know how many cards have been sold, I believe there are definitely more than 20. ssu authors make money through your gg . I hate this kind of behavior very much. now you Beat ssu, and the author has not updated it. thank enyby, you have done very well.