Recommended Comments

46 minutes ago, S24 said:

wtf

this lua is working fine , dont be mad , or you are kerin slave ? lol

idk let me try again sorry

any ingame picture please

1 minute ago, Blackmagic said:

dont use it , thanks 

ok thanks for sharing , keep it up ! you are the best !!

works perfect could be appreciated a list of features, little tutorial to use specific functions... but thanks, and not crash they are noobs dont know to use and thats why they get crash... for that could be appreciated little tut, just i needed 3 times to test it and understand how works!

Edited by MASUELE

Tencent logo open gameguardian and select pubg english super bypass, wait to all load, and go pubg english super aimbot wait again, go pubg english super magic bullets, join game account and play, important need root! Or use it on paralel space with specific gameguardian

ALL SAYS DONT WORK ARE STAPID AND NOOBS DONT USE IT THEN BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NOOBS IF U DONT KNOW TO RUN SIMPLE SCRIPT SURE YOU ARE USING OREO OR ANY STUPID O.S AND FOR THAT GAME CRASHES ANDROID 4.4 AND 6.0.1 OFFICIAL WORKS PERFECT, WITH EMU NOX INCLUDED!

Edited by MASUELE

2 hours ago, MASUELE said:

ALL SAYS DONT WORK ARE STAPID AND NOOBS DONT USE IT THEN BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NOOBS IF U DONT KNOW TO RUN SIMPLE SCRIPT SURE YOU ARE USING OREO OR ANY STUPID O.S AND FOR THAT GAME CRASHES ANDROID 4.4 AND 6.0.1 OFFICIAL WORKS PERFECT, WITH EMU NOX INCLUDED!

why you so aggressive bro

3 minutes ago, SmilingSword said:

can u try this script? is it work?

Because you guys are so idiot  you  are noobs dont know how to execute and crys with no work, no work no, no work your brains

And why retards and noobs do the same because are idiots and dont know execute script?

Because that retards and noobs only provoque he wont like to release more public cheat because only have ritar  comments and i understand with these noobs

Edited by MASUELE

2 hours ago, MASUELE said:

Because you guys are so idiot  you  are noobs dont know how to execute and crys with no work, no work no, no work your brains

And why retards and noobs do the same because are idiots and dont know execute script?

Because that retards and noobs only provoque he wont like to release more public cheat because only have ritar  comments and i understand with these noobs

then thats their problem if they are not that genius like you or the free give away vip lol, if you are being aggro that make you  no more less like them bro, just chill. if they cant do it, thats their problem, if you want to help them then help, if not dont, not all people are born genius like you bro come on, chill out,

2 hours ago, SmilingSword said:

then thats their problem if they are not that genius like you or the free give away vip lol, if you are being aggro that make you  no more less like them bro, just chill. if they cant do it, thats their problem, if you want to help them then help, if not dont, not all people are born genius like you bro come on, chill out,

First of all you are blind bro so i post a tut few comments ago so please shut up before read

On 24/4/2018 at 3:02 PM, MASUELE said:

Tencent logo open gameguardian and select pubg english super bypass, wait to all load, and go pubg english super aimbot wait again, go pubg english super magic bullets, join game account and play, important need root! Or use it on paralel space with specific gameguardian

If u cant follow this simple instructions better play legit

4 hours ago, ChaiEn said:

it's works bros, but it's suck. This scripts is not perfect.

for this i wont stop wining games and ranking up :D your skills be so bad then seriously better don't use if u dont know appreciate that works people like u make he stops releasin public content 

Edited by MASUELE

dude he fix it yesterday

Malsuele is the noob he cant even make a lua script.

3 minutes ago, jodahobnob said:

dude he fix it yesterday

Malsuele is the noob he cant even make a lua script.

15 years? Yeah your actitude says 

I think the Magic Bullet or Aimbot is no longer working undetected.

My alternate account got banned with only Bypass, MagicBullet and SuperAimbot on.