3 Screenshots

Download this file

About This File

I had dumped the game, and the reason the script not working is because it had been patched. No more update.

Note: Read everything before you ask !! (Do not move my script out from this forum without my permission.)
Asking technique:
Elaborate your situation clearly.

1. Did you follow the bypass instruction?
2. Did you root your device?
3. Which hack you used?
4. You using it in game or match?
5. When does it not working?
6. Is it not working all the time?
7. Did you try the script before asking?

Protection bypass

Now you can no longer use older version of Archero. In order to run script in newest version, devices require to root!!
- Download memu https://www.memuplay.com/
- Download Nox 6 
https://en.bignox.com/ 
- Download virtual xposed 

VirtualXposed (#1hw64j76)

- Use game guardian 81.0 or above. 
- Watch the tutorial to bypass any detection from games. 

Avoid detection - root from virtual space - VirtualXposed, GameGuardian (#29vpqmdx)
- Hide game guardian from game. Tick 2nd and 3rd options.

Features of the script:
1.Gold Hack
2.Energy Hack
3.Obsidian Chest Hack
4.Stats Hack (Health, Attack speed, Damage, God mode)
5.Items Hack

Videos

Spoiler

Script using instruction 1.4.0 (Almost same as newest version)

Spoiler

Item hack instruction 1.8.0 (New method)

Spoiler

Q & A 

Here are some common question that I randomly pick.

About bypass the protection (Any problem you can't find here are probably in instructions above, read before ask!)

Spoiler

Q: Archero still detect Game Guardian even my Game Guardian is in virtual space.
A: Uninstall Game Guardian from system, leave only Game Guardian that in virtual space.

Q: Can I hack the game without rooting my device?
A: NO

Q: I had install my Game Guardian in virtual space but I still can't find my game in process.
A: Make sure you gave root permission to Game Guardian in virtual space. (Once again the link is in bypass protection instruction, scroll up to check)

Q: The game still detect Game Guardian after I done all these.
A: Read the solution made by @MrCanan 

Archero Script (#4ekk8g9d)

Q: My game crash after the script start searching value.
A: Select Hide game guardian from the game and tick 2nd and 3rd option. (If not work, try tick 4th option also.)

Q: I can't see the small icon of my game.
A: That's normal, doesn't affect your hack.

Q: I followed all the instructions by my game still crash after around 20 seconds of startup.
A: Device problem, change device. If you are using android emulator, use Nox or Memu. Bluestack may not work for some people.

Q: The game shows me "Your hardware does not support this application, sorry!" after I restart the game.
A: Do not use Game Guardian's restart option, restart the game manually.

About hack

Spoiler

Q: After hacking my level, my level revert after I restart the game.
A: Level hacking is to unlock skills, after your level turn to 100, go skill tree and unlock the skills. Your level will always revert after using this hack.

Q: I only get one equipment even I set it to x9999.
A: For equipment hack, no matter what value you set, you can only get one equipment after buying. Only scroll can have incredible large value.

What's New in Version 2.1.1   See changelog

Released

- Changed the searching method. 
- Speedy search. 
- Fixed every hack.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, can someone help me solve this problem please?

Sans titre.png

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Kaoyale said:

Hello, can someone help me solve this problem please?

Sans titre.png

Restart manually, don't use game guardian to restart the game.

Share this comment

All the scripts work except the obsidian one, I can get it to open with 1 gem but the items are not found in my storage. Also I get this message re-appearing every 2 seconds on the main menu and no matter how many times I re-install or use a different emulator it still appears, which also, the data can't be transferred to my android device. What does the error message mean?

SmartSelect_20190628-175542_Archero.jpg

Edited by QTentails

Share this comment

1 hour ago, QTentails said:

All the scripts work except the obsidian one, I can get it to open with 1 gem but the items are not found in my storage. Also I get this message re-appearing every 2 seconds on the main menu and no matter how many times I re-install or use a different emulator it still appears, which also, the data can't be transferred to my android device. What does the error message mean?

SmartSelect_20190628-175542_Archero.jpg

Translation: Send : 8 General information error: -5

Maybe they had patched the store hack and once you use it, they will mark you as cheater and keep sending this error message.

Share this comment

Hello, I have a problem, every time I run a script, this message is displayed. Could someone please me?

Screen Shot 07-03-19 at 06.11 PM.PNG

Share this comment

Archero 1.1.3 + script 1.9

OnePlus 5, latest Pie, Magisk, EdXposed

Everything works except for gold hack. I use it in match in chapter 5 but it always fails after 100% searching

Share this comment

Is it available to enter negative number in vendor hack to reduce my scroll that i have?

Or it just turn into massive number?

Share this comment

41 minutes ago, dogcatfung said:

Is it available to enter negative number in vendor hack to reduce my scroll that i have?

Or it just turn into massive number?

Yes, you can reduce your scroll in that manner. Or enter a massively big value can get your scroll to negative value too. (Theoretically yes, but I never try)

Share this comment

33 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Yes, you can reduce your scroll in that manner. Or enter a massively big value can get your scroll to negative value too. (Theoretically yes, but I never try)

Ok, thanks for the answer, but i don't want to crash my game if you never tried, since i have experience in another game LOL, see if there is other tried it.

Share this comment

On 7/9/2019 at 8:00 PM, Maxairo said:

Archero 1.1.3 + script 1.9

OnePlus 5, latest Pie, Magisk, EdXposed

Everything works except for gold hack. I use it in match in chapter 5 but it always fails after 100% searching

Try it now.

Share this comment

Hello!

I'm at 1.1.4 version now and only can use the "Add infinite revive with 1 gold" but cost 1 gem instead of 1 gold/coin. 
I tried to back ver. 1.0.9 but the game don't sinc my previous state. 

Can anyone tell how manually find values of aspd and attack and change to get a high damage while the script don't reach the ver. 1.1.4?

Thanks

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Flashlyn said:

Hello!

I'm at 1.1.4 version now and only can use the "Add infinite revive with 1 gold" but cost 1 gem instead of 1 gold/coin. 
I tried to back ver. 1.0.9 but the game don't sinc my previous state. 

Can anyone tell how manually find values of aspd and attack and change to get a high damage while the script don't reach the ver. 1.1.4?

Thanks

I never make revive with 1 gold feature, that's always revive with 1 gem.

Share this comment

42 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

I never make revive with 1 gold feature, that's always revive with 1 gem.

Might want to fix your script 2.0.0 description then...

-Add infinite revive with 1 gold.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Try it now.

Now gold hack works on 1.1.4 (the latest update with hero mode) but most of the other cheats don't work. I guess it's because you have to fix the compatibility with the latest version first. 

Share this comment

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Might want to fix your script 2.0.0 description then...

oops dreaming, I was trying to write 1 gem. Okay fixed.

[added 2 minutes later]
1 minute ago, Maxairo said:

Now gold hack works on 1.1.4 (the latest update with hero mode) but most of the other cheats don't work. I guess it's because you have to fix the compatibility with the latest version first. 

I didn't check other cheats while making 2.0.0 update. Since too many asking for gold hack, so I make it first since I have some free time.

I will check other cheats later on.

Share this comment

Stat hack will not working anymore. Developer changed all the addresses. I will make update.

Share this comment

i will just ask why my archero closes automatically in memu and nox. It opens for 10-15 seconds then it crashes. No GG installed and other hacking apps. Thanks

Share this comment

36 minutes ago, munch10101010 said:

i will just ask why my archero closes automatically in memu and nox. It opens for 10-15 seconds then it crashes. No GG installed and other hacking apps. Thanks

You run archero inside virtual space or the on on system?

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

You run archero inside virtual space or the on on system?

on the system. How will o fix it ?

Share this comment

I managed to prevent detection, however all the scripts return as search failed. Have I done something wrong?

Share this comment

5 hours ago, munch10101010 said:

on the system. How will o fix it ?

Try use the game guardian with SW icon not HW icon, if not work switch vice versa and try.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Try use the game guardian with SW icon not HW icon, if not work switch vice versa and try.

i dont have any hacking application. Just the game itself and keep on crashing on memu and nox

Share this comment

1 hour ago, munch10101010 said:

i dont have any hacking application. Just the game itself and keep on crashing on memu and nox

game guardian must be inside virtual space. Or else archero will detect it.

Share this comment

18 hours ago, Faustus said:

I managed to prevent detection, however all the scripts return as search failed. Have I done something wrong?

Damn nice! I just realize they changed all the addresses of the game after the night I publish new version.

Share this comment