Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075

(53 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later.

There is support for x86.

Video:

Work without root via Parallel Space - GameGuardian (#94txowoq)

No root via Parallel Space on Android 9.0 Pie - GameGuardian (#cfa9pw40)

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

Parallel Space 32-Bit Support
This app helps to make legacy 32-bit Unity games to work well in ParallelSpace
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 32-bit devices that run Android Q

Note: The app is an add-on for Paralle Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

About third apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

Parallel Space 64-Bit Support
This app helps improve the performance of Parallel Space and solve a following issue:
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 64-bit devices that run Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 (e.g. fixed the issue that screen possibly turns black while opening 2nd apps in Parallel Space)

Note: The app is an add-on for Parallel Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

What's New in Version 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075   See changelog

Released

1. Fully compatible with Android 11
2. Optimized the overall performance of Parallel Space.
3. Fixed some known bugs.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Please help! My parallel space cannot update Google play after i reset my phone and some game with google play can't open, any solution?

Screenshot_2019-07-15-02-02-57-20.png

Hlw sir...plz help....its already 4 days now...parral spec not working with google play id...plz adim help

Screenshot_2019-07-18-10-29-58-291_com.lbe.parallel.intl.arm64.png

Hello Enyby. long used your application parallel space to hack the game last day on Earth but I had a problem when I go through a parallel space in the game I lost the price tags on the goods they are reset. tell me what to do?

Screenshot_20190727-004935[1].jpg

Screenshot_20190727-004941[1].jpg

Screenshot_20190711-103624[1].jpg

Screenshot_20190711-103637[1].jpg

Why..No reply from Adims????  Almost 15+day..parallel speace not support google play id😐😐..Lots off people uploaded ther comment but still its not fixed.😑..... Plzzzzz sir help us Fix google play issu..Screenshot_2019-07-18-10-29-58-291_com_lbe.parallel_intl.arm64.thumb.png.542d6f99f70bfb73adf7dc9b945ef898.png

Anyone have solution for google play service updating?

[added 0 minutes later]
On 7/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, Oasa said:

I'm not Login Google Play. Screenshot_20190717_135851_com_lbe.parallel_intl.arm64.thumb.jpg.151f8c33dc7be13c0ef49688717a0e80.jpg

try clear cache

Starting this last friday 9-6-2019, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (global) no longer works. after i open the game, it connects, then goes to 'Loading', then crashes. uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't help. i'm on a Moto G5+. if i install Parallel Space from the app store, i can get FFBE to open and work just fine (just not GG to go along with it). anyway to fix this?

Edited by sabinoffargo

Hi everyone, I have a xiaomi redmi s2 with miui 10 and I solved the problem of the infinite loop of Google play services by first installing on the phone and then on the parallel space the apk application APK PURE. 

Later opening parallel space and APK PURE APP, I downloaded the Google play games update once it ended I opened the game and no loops.

For me solve the problem, sorry for my bad English I'm Italian. 😄

For some reason when I try to open Archero in Parallel Space it just comes up saying Google Play services won't run without Google Play services, which are currently updating. I have tried on a Nox emulator and on my phone. Anyone have any advice? Only seems to be happening with this game.

Annotation 2019-10-31 091929.jpg

It is working on Android 10 (app is opening) but it says to Update Google Play Services when I try to sign in from game. I already have the last version, please fix it if you can.

Edited by alexxutzu

On 6/17/2018 at 8:56 AM, Enyby said:

@faizanikram999 Are you blind? Or stupid? Why can not you read what is written in the message that is on the last screen?

As for the second screen - try other virtual spaces. Or get root. Usually it's enough to just get root on the emulator, or it's built-in there.

@Enyby ARE YOU DEAF????? THEY JUST SAID IT DOSE NOT WORK  NOT WORK NOT WORK NOT WORK IS TRASH ITS BROKEN ERROR OR ARE YOU stubborn WHICH ONE????? BECAUSE ONLY STUBBORN PEOPLE ARE BOTS PROGRAM TO SAY IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shopia

On 6/17/2018 at 11:42 PM, Enyby said:

@INeedHax Here is an example of such a video:

Everything is working.

You have a PC but most of us here have a phone or tablet 

No wonder EVERYONE THE APPS WORKS FOR PC BECAUSE PC IS MORE OF A COMPLEX CODE DEVICE THAT DOSE NOT ALWAYS RUN ON CHIPS IN SIDE A FLAT GLASS PC HAVE FULL ACCESS TO APPS THAT ANDROID DOSE NOT HAVE ACCESS TOO, I have tested this theory before and it came out positive. IT DOSE NOT WORK FOR ANDROID OR PHONES.

Work perfectly on my phone (android 9), thanks so much @Enyby 🙂

Just wonder, the PRO version is cracked or not? Do I have to pay to continue using it? As I cannot pay for PRO version downloaded from your site as it is external apk.

@Enyby I'm on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on Android 9.0 non-root. The games don't show up in the list of processes in Game Guardian. Please help, thanks boss. 

Ever since installing the optimized version of parallel space, I can no longer open Google play or Google games in Parallel Space. Prior to that it was working fine. Worst of all, I tried reinstalling the original Parallel Space from google play and the problem still persists. 

Edited by Sylv862

On 7/6/2020 at 10:54 PM, Sylv862 said:

Ever since installing the optimized version of parallel space, I can no longer open Google play or Google games in Parallel Space. Prior to that it was working fine. Worst of all, I tried reinstalling the original Parallel Space from google play and the problem still persists. 

Same here 😐