gunwar shooting game full store for 1 unlocked 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

with this script you can unlock all store and pay with 1 diamond everything enjoy

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

50 minutes ago, BurningSoda said:

how you hack gold and diamonds? using quest prize method?

Just search with that formula the amount of gold or diamonds of a quest you've finished and the change it to whatever you want and then claim it!! Trust me works perfectly 

56 minutes ago, elbago4 said:

wow thats cool i can make a script then for it

Would be great for everyone if you can make a script

On 3/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, Lukyan said:

Would be great for everyone if you can make a script

yes  i did the same in that video but he doesnt show how to hack currency and nothing i can hack like games in tutorial video and becuz idk other games can be hack like identity v we need to wait till someone release the hack to learn and things i hacked csr2 with mod menu gold and everything i s store lik cars and gold cash i have level 25 acount with hack in csr 2

2 hours ago, elbago4 said:

yes  i did the same in that video but he doesnt show how to hack currency and nothing i can hack like games in tutorial video and becuz idk other games can be hack like identity v we need to wait till someone release the hack to learn and things i hacked csr2 with mod menu gold and everything i s store lik cars and gold cash i have level 25 acount with hack in csr 2

In my video you can see how i hacked the currency 

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:35 AM, Lukyan said:

In my video you can see how i hacked the currency 

thank you so so so much

15 hours ago, Lukyan said:

Your welcome 

thank you again, so I can ask you, hơ to you can calculator 200 xor 444442 ??? you can guide for me, please help me

I don't really know that i just used the formula from ebny's video you can ask him how to calculate the xor probably he would know and may help you 

3 minutes ago, Lukyan said:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17981-calculate-offsetxor/?do=findComment&comment=64086   there you go i found an answer to your question Hopefully its helps you 

thank you again

[added 4 minutes later]
7 minutes ago, Lukyan said:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17981-calculate-offsetxor/?do=findComment&comment=64086   there you go i found an answer to your question Hopefully its helps you

image.thumb.png.7573fae4085c3d3632a06c8af56fe866.pngthank you, but I want download app in picture ??? you have link it ??? please help me because I don't see link download it

If you're on a computer you already have it!! Its the computers calculator 

[added 4 minutes later]
10 minutes ago, Qusdrok said:

thank you again

[added 4 minutes later]

image.thumb.png.7573fae4085c3d3632a06c8af56fe866.pngthank you, but I want download app in picture ??? you have link it ??? please help me because I don't see link download it

And the answer to your question the xor for value 200 its 444628 as i just calculated on my computer 

1 hour ago, Lukyan said:

If you're on a computer you already have it!! Its the computers calculator  

[added 4 minutes later]

And the answer to your question the xor for value 200 its 444628 as i just calculated on my computer  

oh oh,thnk you again

[added 3 minutes later]

hey, I can't understand how to use it ? image.thumb.png.449ba24e484a07cdeb4a0cfacdeeda15.png

First introduce 444444 then pres the xor button then introduce the value which you said its 200 and pres = and there's your result 

8 hours ago, Lukyan said:

First introduce 444444 then pres the xor button then introduce the value which you said its 200 and pres = and there's your result 

thank you so so so much, I used it

image.thumb.png.b384ed025a98354f34a2715b9b741ae1.pngI calculatored xor of 100, and it was right

On 3/23/2019 at 11:22 PM, Qusdrok said:

oh oh,thnk you again

[added 3 minutes later]

hey, I can't understand how to use it ? image.thumb.png.449ba24e484a07cdeb4a0cfacdeeda15.png

First introduce 444444 then pres the xor button then introduce the value of the soter item then change the arrow key in video then change value same as request search number then result thenn edit then change value

gunwaree.PNG

gunwaree2.PNG

gunwaree3.PNG

gunwaree5.PNG

gunwaree6.PNG

gunwaree2323.PNG

gunwaree - Copy.PNG

[added 1 minute later]

can be use with everything in quest like exp like frags and everything 

[added 2 minutes later]
On 3/24/2019 at 8:41 AM, Qusdrok said:

thank you so so so much, I used it

image.thumb.png.b384ed025a98354f34a2715b9b741ae1.pngI calculatored xor of 100, and it was right

it is easy to make lua script by recording the hacks before make make it lol then we can add mod menus and things

Probably it is i don't know if its easy or not i don't even try because i don't have that much free time 

On 3/25/2019 at 7:56 PM, Lukyan said:

Probably it is i don't know if its easy or not i don't even try because i don't have that much free time 

ok is easy i learned watching youtube videos

[added 4 minutes later]

with enby forumla like =444444~ value number can use in any game that can be hack