Purchase all Weapons 

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT:

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT

What's New in Version 2.1.0   See changelog

Released

updated to work with the latest version

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Script worked first time but when i tried to do it the second time, it went through all the actions said it was successfully but didn't change the acievments again, thanks for the script either way a couple hundred mill once is better then not at all

4 minutes ago, JSleezy said:

Script worked first time but when i tried to do it the second time, it went through all the actions said it was successfully but didn't change the acievments again, thanks for the script either way a couple hundred mill once is better then not at all

Achievements can only be claimed once.This script adds achievements that you had not unlocked/completed and sets rewards to whatever you input when you launch the script.Once you claim all achievements and rerun the script it wont add more as you have already claimed what could have been added. Its best to add as much coins and gems as possible when you use it for the first time(supports upto 1billion gems+coins). You can always clear game data to reset your achievements and reuse the script.

[added 0 minutes later]
On 3/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, Rosan01 said:

Can u make shadow fight 3 script

Coming soon

Bro, tell me how to hack the game store, or an achievement, I'm just a newcomer to GG, you can see my work.  But I need an example of how to hack a store or achievement