War Robots , Gang War Mafia , DeathRun portable . My Scripts launcher . V.5.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

Download this file

About This File

Hello guys. 

Here is my Scripts launcher .

Every weak or every day , new hacks will be added .

Also new games hack scripts will be added.  

Forward Assault Script is cooming soon . . .

SCRIPT for register ( it is main tool because without it u cannot go in my script )

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9m0b656uhhwqssj/%5BREGISTER%5D.lua/file

Download this script and register your account here.

Remember one thing : if you will register with my username your account will be deleted .

Script is made by me ( not copyrigv widget

What's New in Version V.5.0   See changelog

Released

1) Design Is Fully Updated .

2) Hacks Bugs Are Fixed . 

3) Data bases connection is improved .

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Stop being a ***** bringing down his work and let him post the script. Trying to use it. Good work topgeoyt, hope the script is back up soon

Edited by Rk5tar

Share this comment

50 minutes ago, Rk5tar said:

Stop being a ***** bringing down his work and let him post the script. Trying to use it. Good work topgeoyt, hope the script is back up soon

Thxxx bro for helping

Share this comment

On 3/13/2019 at 9:10 AM, TopGEOYT said:

Thxxx bro for helping

No problem, can I pay for a personal script with just speed hack for war robots? Lol

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Rk5tar said:

No problem, can I pay for a personal script with just speed hack for war robots? Lol

No . it is free . new version comimg soon . there some paid scripts but war robots is free

Share this comment

18 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

No . it is free . new version comimg soon . there some paid scripts but war robots is free

can i find out information about paid scripts?

Share this comment

32 minutes ago, biowoolf said:

can i find out information about paid scripts?

Yes . very soon Website will be realised for it .

Share this comment

54 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

im very curious about that war robot script ...

Dear Dragon star , it cooming soon . . . 

I input all old and new hacks . also here is ur hacks  . 

Tell me one thing : why did u change ur yt name ? 

Share this comment

"War robot script" you didn't make it, has no since, I`m the only one here who uploaded a war robot script, so I assume that you copied most of those codes and putted ya name on it.

If you watch more of the newer videos on my YT channel you will see that my YT name is swuited with my videos. then you will find the answer to why my YT name is changed,

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

"War robot script" you didn't make it, has no since, I`m the only one here who uploaded a war robot script, so I assume that you copied most of those codes and putted ya name on it.

If you watch more of the newer videos on my YT channel you will see that my YT name is swuited with my videos. then you will find the answer to why my YT name is changed,

Ok . i use only 4 hack from u . speed , wallshot ,slow mot and brightness color. All those codes are changed in script and it is improved . in ur script if values isnot find than its write error bcs of example t[3] value = examle 7 and how can it change if it wont find , so in this script it is fixed 

Share this comment

"you only use 4 hacks from me" = "there were only 4 hacks from me"="using all my hacks", "how many hacks did you put" ?

I know how all of this works. I did not update the script because I got tired of "war robots"
so you decided to take the actual "hack value"= "main value" and do a new group search in the region "Xa"...

but hey, look I won`t blame you, I know you would never have found those hacks without my script anyway...so you were dependable of me, and I`m not mad on you since many people do this anyway, taking the free stuff, putting there name on it..
you try to act superior then others but its not the case #egocloudingyourgoals#, I just put you in the list with all those other so called "leachers, kids(mental), copy past guys"...

all this happend because of me anyway, so I have no reason to complain about anything here, I won`t blame you, I`m not mad on you, this no one else beside my own fault. 
what can I say...enjoy it...I decided to release for  free or make people pay for it anyway, if I want it to have it encrypted or not.

end of the discusion

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I know you would never have found those hacks without my script anyway

Stop dreaming . 

Why u think i will never find it ?

Ok , how did i found this hacks in gwm . look speed hack example . 

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS | gg.REGION_OTHER)
    gg.searchNumber("1028443341D;1036831949D;2.1019477e-44;0;0D", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)

Can u tell me how did i find it.  

It is same of ur example speed hack .

U found value , then u press goto and u got addicional values for exactly search next time . 

I made same variant .

And u are telling me that i can never find it . 

As u know there isnot anyone who have scripts for Gang War Mafia and u cannot tell me that ur hacks is stolen .

And who have cteated his gwm scripts all hacks are copied from me . 

Dont think that only u can it .

Dont be proud .

[added 2 minutes later]
30 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Thx but i dont want . everyone have stoped watching of u , after u started Vloging

Share this comment