3 Screenshots

About This File

HELLO EVERY ONE

NEW RELEASE SCRIPT PUBG MOBILE 

HACK UNDETECTED

USING SCRIPT : SO THAT  UNDETECTION USING SCRIPT AFTER LOGO TENCENT GAMES

WATCHING THIS VIDEO FOR TUTORIAL USING SCRIPT UNDETECTED

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

DiNGLE_NuTS

20 of 22 members found this review helpful 20 / 22 members

Overall, this is a big improvement over all other previous LUA scripts I've used thus far. We're getting somewhere!

A review of all features in this LUA script by someone who speaks English as their first language:

"Angle of view to expand" (FOV hack?): doesn't work, fucks up the aspect ratio of the game and stretches things making it actually more difficult to play

"Escape": I have no idea what this does, there isn't any explanation of it anywhere either

"Through wall": works fairly well for walking thru doors and windows, however it's more of a hassle to use because you get stuck on things a lot

"Antenna": I'm not even going to bother because this was broken before and still is for me. Only affects my own character

"Color menu": obnoxious and executed poorly, but I guess it helps you see other players somewhat (and I say that generously) easier

"Speed hack 2" (2x speed?) works and isn't as fast as "speed hack 1" but has the same issue after a while - you get stuck and can't move

"Lock blood": I have no idea what this does, there isn't any explanation of it anywhere either

"Seconds for bombs": I have no idea what this does, there isn't any explanation of it anywhere either; perhaps instant grenades?

"Rifle unlimited bullets": this just does not work at all. I can't get it to turn on

"No grass": Actually works great. No issues with this feature.

"Tree and grass remove": Also works perfectly and actually gives you a pretty big advantage. I use this feature every game now. The only downside is that you cannot see when other players are behind objects so it's kinda a pain at times. Otherwise, definitely useful.

Link to review
PainmakerT

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

I have ban on 3560 days

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.