About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
- Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides".
- If you are experiencing issues while trying to download this file, use this link: https://gameguardian.net/apk
What's New in Version 7.3.0 See changelog
- Added ability to remove a value from search list, by clicking the delete (trash can) button.
- Added ability to search by 'not equal'/'inequal' (!=).
- Added support for searching negative numbers in 'auto search' type.
- Added checkbox to save value dialog, to lock the value, after saving it.
- Added ability to search using hex numbers.
- Added ability to lock word/byte variables.
- Added 'about' page.
- Improved main page UI, by using an overflow menu. Small screens won't be as cluttered by the search options now.
- Improved auto search for large numbers.
- Improved app selection, by having list of running apps, pop up on first GG run.
- Multiple bug fixes.
- With version 7.3.0: