About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
What's New in Version 7.1.0 See changelog
- Rewritten foreground app detection for Lollipop (which fixes many issues).
- Ability to add specified amount to a value, through "edit" and "Edit all".
- Increased allowed characters for temp path setting.
- Many bug fixes.
Need for Usage Access has been removed. We now use a method, where you select which app you are working on cheating. This can be done when you use the "Reset" function. This new function will now allow users whose manufacturers did not allow access to Usage Access settings (such as LG).
- With version 7.1.0: