About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
What's New in Version 6.3.0 See changelog
- Update to avoid detection.
- Added ability to create logs of memory regions, for debug.
- Regions are now rescanned at the start of new search.
- Added check for old versions of GameGuardian. If found, prompt to uninstall old version is given.
- Updated icons, to high-res icons.
- Changelog for new versions of GameGuardian will now be shown when new version is available.
- Better handling for Java regions.
- Added help text in different areas, to better advise user.
- SDCard will now be automatically set as temp path to start.
- Minor UI enhancements.
- Added Russian Translation.
- Many, many bug fixes and speed improvements.
New permission: Superuser. We now declare Superuser access as a permission.
New permission: Access Storage. This is used to write debug logs to your storage (if you choose to write them).
- With version 6.3.0: