About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Koplayer, Andy, Nox, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+) and Oreo (8+).
- Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search addresses by mask.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
- Lua scripting support.
- Modify all search results at once.
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
- Search in the background feature.
- 'The fill' feature.
- Time jump feature.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
- App locale for over 50 languages.
- And, much, much more.
** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, 2Face, GO multiple, Multiple Accounts and many others.
Read the help for more details. You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
- Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides".
- If you are experiencing issues while trying to download this file, use this link: https://gameguardian.net/apk
What's New in Version 8.30.0 See changelog
- Added search for strings (HEX, AoB) through the built-in Lua script.
- Greatly increased the speed of the first search on many firmware and emulators.
- Added option to hide one of the launch icons.
- Added information about the icons of launching into the FAQ.
- The list of memory regions added their volume.
- Changed the comparison signs in the search: more by more or equal, less by less or equal.
- Improved search for type Auto.
- Improved search by conditions more or less.
- Changed signs in the search results filter.
- Improved detection of empty memory.
- Improved work with empty memory.
- Improved floating icon.
- Improved changing the size of the floating icon and its panels.
- Improved removal of older versions.
- Fixed bug in the installer.
- Fixed bug when detecting root.
- Improved the process list.
- Added additional checks to eliminate bugs in API calls.
- Implemented the completion of the script when the game fell.
- Added support for localization in scripts.
- Renamed some constants in the API.
- Renamed some methods in the API.
- The API adds new functions: copyText, getTargetInfo, getFile, getLine.
- Added the ability to specify a header in choice and multiChoice.
- Implemented saving of the input history in scripts.
- Improved short description of API functions.
- Fixed errors in the work of scripts in different locales.
- Improved handling of errors in the API.
- Fixed bugs in the API.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed crashes.
- Added link for downloading scripts.
- Added a reference to the video on XOR search to the Help.
- Added information about searching for strings to the Help.
- Updated translations.
- Built with support for ARMv5.
- With version 8.30.0: