About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, AMIDuOS, Windroy, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
- Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides".
- If you are experiencing issues while trying to download this file, use this link: https://gameguardian.net/apk
What's New in Version 8.30.0 See changelog
- Added search for strings (HEX, AoB) through the built-in Lua script.
- Greatly increased the speed of the first search on many firmware and emulators.
- Added option to hide one of the launch icons.
- Added information about the icons of launching into the FAQ.
- The list of memory regions added their volume.
- Changed the comparison signs in the search: more by more or equal, less by less or equal.
- Improved search for type Auto.
- Improved search by conditions more or less.
- Changed signs in the search results filter.
- Improved detection of empty memory.
- Improved work with empty memory.
- Improved floating icon.
- Improved changing the size of the floating icon and its panels.
- Improved removal of older versions.
- Fixed bug in the installer.
- Fixed bug when detecting root.
- Improved the process list.
- Added additional checks to eliminate bugs in API calls.
- Implemented the completion of the script when the game fell.
- Added support for localization in scripts.
- Renamed some constants in the API.
- Renamed some methods in the API.
- The API adds new functions: copyText, getTargetInfo, getFile, getLine.
- Added the ability to specify a header in choice and multiChoice.
- Implemented saving of the input history in scripts.
- Improved short description of API functions.
- Fixed errors in the work of scripts in different locales.
- Improved handling of errors in the API.
- Fixed bugs in the API.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed crashes.
- Added link for downloading scripts.
- Added a reference to the video on XOR search to the Help.
- Added information about searching for strings to the Help.
- Updated translations.
- Built with support for ARMv5.
- With version 8.30.0: