About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Koplayer, Andy, Nox, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+) and Oreo (8+).
- Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search addresses by mask.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
- Lua scripting support.
- Modify all search results at once.
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
- Search in the background feature.
- 'The fill' feature.
- Time jump feature.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
- App locale for over 50 languages.
- And, much, much more.
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
- Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides".
- If you are experiencing issues while trying to download this file, use this link: https://gameguardian.net/apk
What's New in Version 8.6.0 See changelog
- Added 'double' and 'qword' data types.
- New parser for input numbers.
- Support reverse hex format as an input.
- Improved freezing of values.
- Improved compatibility with signed and negative numbers.
- All numbers treated as signed.
- Allow 'fill' and 'add' at the same time.
- Fixed bugs when searching encrypted values on Auto mode.
- Fixed bugs in float search.
- Fixed crashes.
- Fixed startup on some bad firmware.
- Fixed lots of bugs.
- Updated translations.
- With version 8.6.0: