iGameGuardian[Official Downloads]

Aqua

I was not able to find cydia on my /var/root/Media folder. help me with this. im on ipad 3 5.1.1 and it is jailbroken

you need to create the folders

so create folder in /var/root/Media called cydia and inside that create one calle AutoInstall :)

• 5 weeks later...

having some trouble figuring out how to install this on my jail broken iphone 3g. ios is 4.2.1 (i just figured out how to jail break it yesterday) which is kind of funny since it only took me 5 minutes to figure it out with an android and 3 months for stupid apple. i sort of need a step by step on how to get to this /var/root/media section. im kind of clueless here. cydia is all new to me. all ive really done with it is install a custom boot logo and a new ringer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been using game guardian on my android device and thought it would be cool if something was there for iOS too and then I found this website. Its amazing! Works perfectly on iPhone 3GS, 4 and 4S including iPad 3.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

hod do i put igameguardian in to iphone 3gs i hooks it up to my computer but it only shows media folder lol my phone is jailbroken to ...... i  cant fine this /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/ of your jailbreak iOS device.

Edited by Anonymous2014

• 4 months later...