General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

• Administrators

I mean common mistake for many users.

Because you not provide enough info for say exactly anything, I only suppose reason.

Than you need exact error message about reason of reject install.

If possible - collect logcat via adb from PC. Read about that at end of the first post:

How to collect logcat (#c1aa00vp)

Also can be helpful install APK from Lucky Patcher, because it must show error code and detailed message if app not installed.

• 4 weeks later...

I found the encrypted value for gems,   its 1 billion something in gg. If I change to 80000  in gg total in game , value changes to -10 in game.   I tried adding value and so on, I always get negative value, or man or bill, false or something like 8765.3421 . 

How shall I modify  that value?

Hey guys! Kinda new to the forums and I'm trying to purchase the VIP subscription but I get an error doing so. Not to sure if this is the right place to post this but I mean it kinda is a troubleshoot issue right? I've posted about this before but no one has gotten back to me about it. So I thought I'd wait to see if it'll get fixed and it turns out it didn't. Unless I'm the only one having this issue.