question?

the7

• Administrators

The lock value function isn't working, i already save the adress but can't check the box as the instruction says.. Any help? Thanks..

You must enable the lock function. Once the GameGuardian is open, click "enable lock function" then click on the ad.

On my old gameguardian theres enable lock function but after i downloaded the newest version i cant find it, now theres only advertisement after i click only a guide telling about if the adds dont show up how to show it. Nothings about enable lock function.. I click the adds only link me to some website or do i need to register to website the add linked? It seems doesnt connect at all with enable lock functio... Pls help :(

Yes, you have to click Advertisement to enable the locking mode. If you are using ATT here in the states, you will have to make sure your proxy information is filled in. See my GG help information.

If you are not on ATT, then download Adfree from the market. Add the protection then remove the protection, and restart your phone. Should work after that.

1. No. You don't need to register to any advertisement website. You just keep the browser open for around 20 seconds. You shall see "Thanks for your support!" message. (I really do thankful)

2. There is no logical connection between advertisement and lock function. The hint to the mystery is: "One for all, all for one." ;)

Sorry about the confusing and inconvenience.