Plz help me to change package name of GG

Vincentee

Dear all. In my game , GG 's detected. I see someone change package name and GG working again. So I try to change package name of GG from  com.nanoo.darkswords to another name but I cant open GG with new package name. So Plz help me change package name of GG. I really want to hack this game. It 's my favourite game.

So tksss everyone...

• Administrators

Detection can be not only on package name. In this case your actions do not help you.

Wait for next release. In next release app have different package name.

And do not clone your question to all possible places in forum.

• Moderators

Also download root cloak. Not from playstore, but from xposed framework. Then adding keywords and commands game Guardian can and does work with Dark Swords. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

What game you referring to? 

Sometimes you can add enough keywords to block it from seeing xposed. 

Odds are, if you succeed in that, this game might have ptrace detection, rendering GG completely useless. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm geribaldi sorry to say but how.. I  play iruna an may by you know iruna that's nutts catch xposed I can't be use xprivate he catch him anyother suggestion...... I also checking infos. But I am still not get any thing usefully

Oh that's why I saw 2 g.g applications ...well I am not so much good in android that's why I am stuck in my iruna problem I got .smali file but when I edit and and save that after changes in blocking lines...those blocks apps I cant be go ahead from server selection in iruna f me...

On 3.6.2016 at 6:40 AM, Enyby said:

Last GG install with random package name. If detection happens then detection based not on package name but something else.

We had a little bit trouble few years ago with punkbuster (pc anticheat), our hacks was undetected but punkbuster scanned some pc folders for files include textstrings like "enemy is aming at you" "aimbot" "norecoil" "nospread "screenshotcleaner.active" etc. Strings are contained in the settingsfiles of our hacks. We had these files encrypted and this solved the detection.

So my question. Is it possible for a android anticheat processes to scan folders for files contains strings like "bulldog-deamon" like the logfile

• Administrators

Of course. Some apps do these things. For example one from it scan installed apk for file named "libgg_time.so".

But for prevent this need investigate each case separately.