SWU game Speedhack

ChillyTwoFace

Hey guys,

The speedhack used to NOT work at all maybe 3-4 GG updates ago. But since then GG has done an amazing job at updating the speedhack problems and it has since then worked on Star Wars: Uprising.

However, SWU recently released a new patch and the speedhack STILL WORKS, BUT the in between "loading screens" is when it usually crashes.

I found that even if I don't change the speed at all. Simply triggering the speedhack by Long-Pressing the GG logo and going through a mission, one of the loading screens after the mission is done ends up freezing the game until it crashes (not responding)
So I'm thinking it has something to do with the code that's executed once you long press the logo. What does it do to the application that it's "injected" into? I am of course not going to ask you to expose the details of coding of your program however I want to know if there's a workaround.

Anyone know if this could be investigated and fixed in a future release? I'll help in any way I can too I'm pretty tech-oriented let me know what I can do if you need it.

Device: OnePlus One
Cyanogen Mod
Rooted
Latest GG

I am having a hard time trying to install the modded version. I tried a couple of the ways posted there. It says use Lucky Patcher for " Patch to Android " and I can't seem to find that anywhere in Lucky Patcher app. then installing a signed/unsigned modded app with using the original game's OBB

What method did you use exactly?

Just now, Enyby said:

May be some defend in game. Game crashed in speed x1?

If not - try check different timers in settings.

And no I don't think it's a defend in the game. They have a really bad developer team and I doubt they even know this app GG is used on their game lol.

It is an unintended bug that happens when they did an update patch. They switched to a new engine called Unity 5.
But the game mechanics are still the same, the speedhack still works, but in the loading screens in between missions is freezes and I was wondering if that's fixable at all in the GG app.

Edited by ChillyTwoFace
typos

Here's the catlog as requested. (attached) 

Things I did to reproduce the bug.

1. Start recording catlog

2. Open GG and press "start" 

3. Open SWU

4. Tap GG logo and hook it to the SWU  app

5. Start a mission

6. Once mission loads press and hold GG logo for speedhack to open (but don't change speed) 

7. Finish mission Nd app freeze at loading screen. 

8. Stop recording. 

SwUprising-catlog.txt