[REQ] Clicker Heroes

Parzival

Name of Game: Clicker Heroes 

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):Play store

Version: 1.1.4

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold (Maybe also Hero Souls, and Rubys) 

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Couldn't find any values, savegame is also protected 

Comments: Currently no working Mod APKs available for money etc.. 

I forgot to mention, the few mod apk's that are floating around, give you 245millions of gold, which is really not much in the game. If you played it for a while, gold values like 5.0e100 are nothing special. So if you guys are making an Gold hack, you should keep this in mind. :-) 

I found a glitch in the game. Was able to rack up a ton of gold pretty quick. Reach lvl 140ish in about 30 min of doing this.

1.While you are playing the game, head to your system settings. Go to the time and change it to Feb 29, 2016 (only date that worked for me)

2. Head back to the game, you'll see you earned $$$ while you were away.

3. Go back to system settings and click on automatic time

4. Go back to game.

5. Rinse and repeat steps 1-4

Not sure if it'll be too helpful as I kind of got stuck at around $$$N, was trying to reach $$$U 

The higher the lvl you're in, the more money you'll get from doing this

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Gold is floating value. 

Union search rewards to hack premium currency. 

Nearby to gold value location I believe is a value that will act as a multiplier.

I hacked this games months and months ago. If you want a video, I can redownload and try it again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, Parzival said:

I would love to see that. :wub::happy:

If you dont have time to make a video, a small text tutorial(maybe with screenshots instead of video) would also be great!

Alright. 

Installed the game today. Hope to have something for you soon. 

• Moderators

1.875 = 1

2 = 2.

2.125 = 3

So the video I first hack enemies killed. Then as I claim the gems reward I search for the changing value. 

You can do the same with level up heroes. Don't edit hero level too high. Something like 9 is very high. 

Archived