GG8.x Features and Request

dieterle

Question

Hi,

first, I really love your app, it works great and much better, than any other tools available!

With the new version (which is really great improvement!) one feature got lost:

when I go to a certain adress and want to change the value, I cant choose the type (Dword, Float...) anymore, in which I wanna enter the new value anymore.

In Version 7.3.6 that option was available.

In search, I can choose the type, thats fine.

But if I change the type, the value doesnt change the type accordingly.

It was possible in 7.3.6 too.

See the pictures for explanation.

These features are preventing the use of GG 8.x so far, as they are essential for me.

Most of the time, I search for a very specific value, but have then to change values from adresses nearby the searchresult

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-40.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-57.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-21.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-30.png

• Moderators

Please please can you add greater than less than combo?

Let's say I know the value is between 1076894760 and 1078894760. Being able to enter both and immediately narrowing results would be PERFECT. Right now I have to do one and then the other. But, as other random values change, they don't narrow results as quickly as they could. So I have to do 2 different searches.  I know I can pause game and yield same result, but online games are risky to pause and can cause sync issues. 

Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work! 

It has in our plans.

But it would be a good idea if gg save last used apps and we can start or restart the app directly from this list. Other wise sounds this game is dead question question like

"Hey your game is death, s*** happens, let me inject in the chrome browser, whats app or let us hack your menstrual calendar app running in background"

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Lol, exactly in this second it happend again.

I switched from game to tapatalk to answer you shortly. Used google translator to see the English translation for menstruation..lol

"Your game is death" and gg injects in the translator app....

In 3 minutes i will forget this, start the game, using speedhack width google translator because i forget to switch to the game...

Its more funny than a problem, but its complete useless.

Maybe im the only one who care that.

But there is a positive thing, i know now the english word for menstruation...:)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Screenshot_2016-03-29-01-30-29.png

Screenshot_2016-03-29-01-31-07.png

Screenshot_2016-03-29-01-32-38.png

Edited by geribaldi

I think GG is the advanced memoryeditor on the marked, but its not userfriendly for normal users who has no prohacking skills. 

For example. I tryed to follow the guid for activate the aimbot in crisis action

https://www.alphagamers.net/threads/crisis-action-sea-game-hacker-toturial.111300/

It looks so easy with gamehacker, but nearly impossible with gameguardian because gg shows millions off results

I searched for values 

"Code jump
-1082130432-run
-1065353216-jump
-1092616192-gravity

Change code (jump)to=1090519040

High focuss/aimbot code
-1082130432-need this
-1120403456-dont need to change
-1045220557-need this

Change 108.. and 104... to=1120403456"

started a dword search of the first value and gg gave me 383377448 possible adresses click on the different adresses and im surprised, most of them has completely other value than i searched.

if you look on the forums, mostly users using gamehacker because its simple and very easy to use.

No question, GG is the best application there, but its not noobfriendly and this is a major problem of GG

In every other memory editor you can change the deep of the search from smart-deep. Understandable by everyone.

In GG   we have also a option to change the range. C++, java, stack

Enyby you and your team, what you think how many users understand this? 

Im 38 years old, have advanced software knowledge about android  and mobile phones, i repair and sell phones because of my job. But i don't know the difference between  .data .bss. heap and so on.

What i try to explain enyby, you are a very good coder but you forget that we, the users have no glue about code. 

Do know why apple with their s***phone  has so many success?

Its easy to use. Thats all

;)