GG8.x Features and Request

dieterle

Question

Hi,

first, I really love your app, it works great and much better, than any other tools available!

With the new version (which is really great improvement!) one feature got lost:

when I go to a certain adress and want to change the value, I cant choose the type (Dword, Float...) anymore, in which I wanna enter the new value anymore.

In Version 7.3.6 that option was available.

In search, I can choose the type, thats fine.

But if I change the type, the value doesnt change the type accordingly.

It was possible in 7.3.6 too.

See the pictures for explanation.

These features are preventing the use of GG 8.x so far, as they are essential for me.

Most of the time, I search for a very specific value, but have then to change values from adresses nearby the searchresult

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-40.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-57.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-21.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-30.png

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not see sense for that. Give me example of usage this feature.

when I go to an adress, I can only edit it with dword-values.

But mostly i have float ones.

To change it now, i have to convert my desired float value into dword manually.

Before versions 8.xx it was integrated and worked fine.

I click on a value and when I switch the type, the value gets converted automaticly.

It was shown on the screenshots I posted in my start-post.

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

For what? Save values rather addreses do not make sense at all.

The reason is the same, why I would like to have prediction back.

Once I figured out, what is the right value for a certain ingame one (for example an hero-strength: ingame shown 4.5, but in memory it is 4.50000003243), I have to search for that value everytime I start the game and GameGuardian.

These values do not change often (in the above mentioned example only when the hero levels up)

With the predictions up to version 7.3.6 I start to type that number and have it without knowing the exact one.

If I could save these values, would save a lot of time, as I could just recall former searches with one click.

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

started a dword search of the first value and gg gave me 383377448 possible adresses click on the different adresses and im surprised

You check mode "Hacking". Do not do this and count will be small.

These are the problems these users.
Suppose they want to use.

As for the regions - users do not need to change them. All of the box works fine. And who knows, he can choose what you need.

The problem most people, they poke at each in turn, wrote that got anywhere, and then complain that nothing works.

I do not care. I am writing a code for not oligophrenics. If someone that does not like - even if not using the application. In any case, to edit the memory of other applications, it is necessary to have some knowledge.

As for the .bss and others - do not know what it is to use the program. But at the same time, type in google and find out what it is, this thing 5 minutes. Just like to travel by car does not need to know the transmission device. But then it is not surprising it increased wear from misuse.

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

But at the same time, type in google and find out what it is, this thing 5 minutes. Just like to travel by car does not need to know the transmission device. But then it is not surprising it increased wear from misuse.

Yeah you got me, of course you are right. 

BTW: It would be nice of you implement a prediction feature for values we use several times, maybe for internal keyboard like a shortcutoption with 5 buttons we can free edit.

For example: i edit values in some roundbased multiplayer games. Works fine in most of games but must do this steps every new round because adress changes. If im to slow with editing i got kicked for afk or the round ends before i can going to rage.

I still use hiro macro, but its no perfect solution.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Input history will be added in next release.
The keyboard will be special button, clicking which you call a dialogue with the last input strings.

Great news sir, thank you for respect our wishes. 

One of the best things here is the support.

A good cheatsite lives from their references and you guys have a lot from them.

On 19.2.2016 at 5:21 PM, Enyby said:

In memory editor we add this in next release.

It is history. not save. In future we add this feature.

Sounds great, thank you very much!

I really appreciate your work and communication!

Enyby, please think about a script implementation for lua scripts in gameguardian. Is saw xmodgames now supports lua scripts. Its a powerfull feature and its a good reason to pay for your vip forums. 

Actually xmod have try and buy scripts where users must pay after few minutes of free testing. Dont know how they protect it for leaking but maybe you can give a look on it.

http://m.xmodgames.com/changelog/

For myself i need a pixelaimbot for several games. 

Example of my wet dreams: ;)

1. Open gg

2. Open game

3. Click on pixel (enemy color of head, clothes whatever)

4. Press a softkey for script or gg and the script searches this pixel color on the screen and aiming on it

5. Win

Please thinking about. You can push the vipsection of gameguardian forum. We can release own scripts in vip area or sharing with other vips.

I know what gg is. It was not more than a wish for future. In know my English sucks.

I have a question, you dont must answer to it.

What was and is the intention for you and d2dyno to running this site and coding gameguardian. 

I see you guys (d2 in the past) spent a lot of time for this site and this tool. Why? I can remember gg was a paid app lot of years ago, then you made it free but you never stop to work on it. Why you do this for nothing 24/7? 

Dont understand me wrong, im realy happy to have gg. Its one of the most used apps on my phone and your support here...a lot of paid app developers can take an example on your fast service, but i ask me why you do that all. What was and is the reason for you to put a part of your life into a phone app where people can cheat into games? 

Anwers welcome from enyby and d2dyno

Hey Enyby,

thank you very much for latest version of GG (8.30), almost all my wishes come true.

Finally I can use latest version and that much better, than old ones!

For me, GG is now near perfect!

Thanks again!

6 hours ago, dieterle said:

Hey Enyby,

thank you very much for latest version of GG (8.30), almost all my wishes come true.

Finally I can use latest version and that much better, than old ones!

For me, GG is now near perfect!

Thanks again!

AoB scanning and scripts would be nice, anytime in future