candy crush help? Algorithm?

frappim

I previously hacked the amount of gold bars I have in the game a long time ago, but I'm running low again and I'm trying to rehack it. I narrowed down the search to 4 values. One Dword, one Float, one Byte and one Word. The number of gold is the Dword and Word value, which is 860. Every time I change those numbers and go back into the game the numbers reset. 

But now if I change the float or the Byte values, those change the currency values(860) into another number... So there's like some sort of algorithm or what? Why is changing the Byte and the float also changing the money value! What does that mean? 

every time I go back to the game all the 4 values reset to what they were no matter what I do. 

Screenshot_2015-10-18-02-07-20.png

• Administrators

ahh okay, well do you have any tips on hacking the game? I can't directly change the value because it doesn't do anything. 
Just a side question, why does the same address have a bunch of different values? 

may be this game have good defend and direct hack is impossible like on angry birds transformers. But you can try hack other params. For example price in store. See video for angry birds transformers in video tutorials.

In memory presents only bits and bytes. What is it represent depend of code. For same values of bytes have different encode. For example if you use english letters it does not say about text anything. English letters used in lot of languages and sence of text depends from used language. Simple thing with memory. In it only haved bytes does not contain information about sence of this bytes. Then it can be anything type of data. If you do not specify direct type gg try all possible varuants.

Archived