If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one

Enyby

• Administrators

Hi, @d2dyno Is there a problem with the forum's mail server? why I change my email address for QQ mail address can not receive the verification of the mail, and change for Google mail address can receive, but it takes a long time to receive, almost can't sign in the forum, Today is a little depressed.

Not that I can see. Just tested and it works fine. I verified your account when I merged your two accounts.

Not that I can see. Just tested and it works fine. I verified your account when I merged your two accounts.

Yeah, originally intended to change the email address I often use, you help me merge these two accounts when I am being modified,when you help me to verify the completion, I was once again modified, and then can't to receive mail, and finally use Google mail address to received, now can sign in, can ignore it, I am a lazy person, ha ha.

Edited by YoungBai

1. Reply to this topic, and specify which translation we can add or improve.

2. We'll send you the needed files.

3. You translate or fix them, and send them back to us.

4. On translating or fixing a translation, don't translate placeholders. All of them start from __ and end with __. For example "__app_name__" or "__search__".

5. Save file in UTF-8 encoding. This is very important.

This is the simplified Chinese translation of the new string in version 7.3.5, you can send the English xml file to me ([email protected]) before the release of the new version, after the completion of the translation and then send mail to you, so you can put the improved new string added to the new version.

values-zh-rCN.zip

Edited by YoungBai

• Administrators
A small note about the translations.
1. If the string contains line breaks, it must be enclosed in double quotes. If you do not, then all the line breaks disappear.
2. If the string contains double or single quotes to be displayed in the program before they must be sure to put a slash "\". If you do not - they are in the program will disappear.
3. Google Translate sometimes replaces quotes on any other. It is not necessary to use them. Use only conventional, single or double quotes.

• 2 weeks later...

Automatic polish translation is very cringy and since changing languages is not fully working on GameGuardian, I'd like to translate it for you. It will be easier to do from scratch so don't send me a polish localisation file - send me an english one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Reply to this topic, and specify which translation we can add or improve.

2. We'll send you the needed files.

3. You translate or fix them, and send them back to us.

4. On translating or fixing a translation, don't translate placeholders. All of them start from __ and end with __. For example "__app_name__" or "__search__".

5. Save file in UTF-8 encoding. This is very important.

1. Turkish
  2. Please send them in (email/web DL is OK)
  3. n/a
  4. OK
  5. OK