ban system

alked

maybe you realized too or not no idea but when you are used cheat as freedom, gameguardian, lucky patcher or something else in some games , except, value block, php check or server sided they ban your account. Some companies already started and other companies also following that system and some of them really hard to bypass , well yesterday download 7 games , 2 of them was paid apps and when I tried to hack, 3 of them ban me directly and 2 of them did it today, other 2 dont have a system like that well I tried to do everything , clear data which one belong to apps, and install again, or different gmail accounts , well after give up because it ban me madly and want to check what kind of permit that apps is using and surprised, I was thinking I was the owner of phone but not, also tried with another phone and block these and cant access to game it behave as pirate game or doesnt let you tried all and think , worry about it if other companies move that system too it will be impossible maybe we need bypass app for them, like lucky patcher but only designed for it 

• Administrators

Jim Gordon: What about escalation?

Batman: Escalation?

Jim Gordon: We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds.

In our situation: we start change values in memory - they protect it or use server-side app, we start create hacked mods - they builds integrity check and ban system, and so on.

Edited by Enyby

So what?

The fact that some games use protection against changes in the values in the memory - a long time for anybody not a secret.

well it was , just they were change value again or they were block it to do but now , it happened first time insta ban

Yes, this has been a fight between us hackers, and game companies, since the beginning of time. Definitely nothing new/unheard of.

well these days bypass ways are doesnt work, they lock our number, imei number if clear data or try to download again it wont let you, and app is know you , you are banned, before it was easy use cloud system or block this kind of permits but when you do it , you get insta ban again or app is dont let you open it , and still thinking how can open it without do or banned

tried different methods as show them there are online, or try to break permit system but dont know where I did a mistake, sometimes I think , ban system come up to screen as pop up maybe there is a way to block it and continue to game ?

• Administrators

1. You are so cheerfully talk about the game, while never mentioned her name.
2. Any protection created by human, can be bypassed by human. Just sometimes the game is not worth the candle.

1. You are so cheerfully talk about the game, while never mentioned her name.
2. Any protection created by human, can be bypassed by human. Just sometimes the game is not worth the candle.

well yes, I didnt I can remember still paradise island 2, 2020 my country, megapolis, rival knight, hackex , the survivor, true can be but its not easy or doesnt work everytime , people still cant hack php check or server sided games, only such a few javacodes or different things for help

• Administrators
I do not understand. And here the java code and php?
Do you want to crack a particular game? Or you need a silver bullet? There is no silver bullet. Each case must be considered separately.

• Administrators

Jim Gordon: What about escalation?

Batman: Escalation?

Jim Gordon: We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds.

In our situation: we start change values in memory - they protect it or use server-side app, we start create hacked mods - they builds integrity check and ban system, and so on.

This is the perfect analogy of the situation. Well put!

I do not understand. And here the java code and php?
Do you want to crack a particular game? Or you need a silver bullet? There is no silver bullet. Each case must be considered separately.

I mean for some server sided apps can be mod or hack with javascript codes as hack ex, it was impossible to hack but my team mates made it with java but system detect it and get ban, well also same apps use for payment  php check , also using bypass for it for php check but it also get you ban , companies do it in a few second or day depend to them, just hard to make it

• Administrators

It's a words about nothing.

To argue if ifs and ans were pots and pans can be any. You could even say that if the crack the game, then come running tyrannosaurus and bite your head off. It is the same. No specifics.
In general, after any break you fall meteorite. Game developers will adjust its trajectory, so he dropped it on you. So it is better not to break the game.
And the forum is also better not to write, if there is nothing concrete. Besides meteorites, there are flying crocodiles.

It's a words about nothing.

To argue if ifs and ans were pots and pans can be any. You could even say that if the crack the game, then come running tyrannosaurus and bite your head off. It is the same. No specifics.
In general, after any break you fall meteorite. Game developers will adjust its trajectory, so he dropped it on you. So it is better not to break the game.
And the forum is also better not to write, if there is nothing concrete. Besides meteorites, there are flying crocodiles.

well I dont know what kind of meds are you using but it should be nice for make you like that :D, well for me I am glad without them ahaha honesly what is that

• 2 weeks later...