help with jurassic WORLD park builder

etnoe389

So, i used GG and found 2 addresses for gold, dna, and the dollars. I changed the values of each, and the actually changed in the game, but as soon as i tried to go and spend more points than i originally had, the game tells me i done have that many points to spend (example: had 1000 pts, changed value to 100,000 pts, but couldnt buy something worth 1500 pts). And then when i restarted the game, the original pts were back, minus what i had spent. Anyone actually been able to hack this game?

• 1 month later...

I started playing with this recently. What I found is it comes up with a float, dword, word, and byte for each. I did manage to increment not change the value and get it to work but the variable location changes after every fight which made it rather tedious to alter. I did find locking them seemed to work but but just changing them didnt. There is probably something easy that I am missing but maybe someone can point us in the right direction.

I do a fuzzy to get where I am. What I have found is there are 4 types of currency. If you search each one and look at the memory locations they are all right in a row. You can modify them and it updates the displayed currency but not the actual value. I have done several searches but always end up the the same set of displayed numbers not the actuals. 

What I am doing is a fuzzy auto, then a specific, get/spend until it is down to the value I am looking for. Generally there is 3 of them with the same value and no matter if I lock, increment or change them the display will change upon the next in game change. However the change is only visual.

Search Dword. You come up with 2 diferent addresses. Modify both to 4294967295 and lock the values. That should lock the value in. 

^^^Above is the method for Jurassic World the game not Park builder but method should be about the same. 

Note: once you leave the game the addresses will change so you will have to find again. 

Note: 2 if you spend more then what you originally had your balance will be set to 0 on reopening. 

Note: 3 Lucky patcher can also 0 out the purcheses so all is free.

Edited by superspeed

GG may not work as well on Builder as it does on Jurassic World the game. Also by Ludia. But i just verified that Lucky patcher does indeed work on the latest version of Jurassic builder.

Edit: Sorry for the dbl post mods please merge.

Screenshot_2015-09-04-12-45-40.png

Screenshot_2015-09-04-12-45-45.png

Edited by superspeed

• 1 year later...

list of cheat :

-jurassic wold :

JW point : search in Qword (only take 2x search to find exact point) each time your level up, you ll receive 15 jw. 

- cash : search in Qword , win a battle or level up to gain cash.

how : 

enter the value, then choose Qword and search. 

win a battle ( cash only ) you'll receive 10 cash. wait 2-3 minute, then

enter the new value and refine search. repeat untill there's only one value (address). open the value then change it to 99999999 then choose FREEZE (freeze is the trick of this trick) then go back to game, try to expand area with cash. if it work , then unfreeze the value, it will not degrees the value. buy gold n food with cash till max. they will stay there when we play next time. but not the cash. 

- food : search in auto .

you'll find 4 value for food, but you'll only need to change the Dword ( there will be 2 value of dword) change then freeze them, then feed dino and unfreeze the value.

jurassic park builder is more easier.

the value are in Xor n Dword.

cheat food:

1. first value 68573.

new search 68573 (auto).

2. get food, value 76534. " do not search" wait 1-2 minute, explore the park.

3.  explore the game / park

4.  search value 76534.

5.  there are 4 value.

6. edit Dword , check FREEZE.

7. try to feed them. (hehehe) 

8.   IT WORKS

9.  UNLOCK the value

10. Try to level up again. 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

JW : search in Qword

??????

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-28-39.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-29-40.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-30-32.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-31-09.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-31-15.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-31-45.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-32-58.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-33-10.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-33-36.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-19-33-51.jpg

jurassic park builder . hack cash(Dword)

step by step by picture.

1.getcashfrommission or

get cash from battle

....search...

2. spend cash from evolve or buy decoration.

......search......

3. got you ( only an address found) 

warning : do not change the Dword.

4. klik the value (pic.3)thenchoose

"GO TO" then choose Xor.

5. Real  Xor value

6. edit value and FREEZE.

wait n see 

unlock the save address

7. PEACE

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-21-03.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-21-53.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-27-18.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-28-01.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-28-13.jpg

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-31-18.jpg

Edited by Williamaxe

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

You guys are making this too complicated.

I have found a MUCH simpler way. Use the speed hack. It works on jurassic park builder, I have not checked jurassic world, but I dont see why it would not work. Anyways, make the game 60X faster. Use an auto clicker to spam click the dinosaurs for their money. That's it. 

I mean, it does take longer, but it works. No need to search for any values.