Sysadmin

Download issues  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What Device are you using?

• LG G2
    • LG G3
    • Samsung Galaxy S6
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    • Other (make a post in thread with your device type)
  2. 2. What's your connection speed?

3. 3. What Android version are you on?

4. 4. What internet browsers have you tried?

• Google Chrome
    • CM Browser
    • Opera
    • Other (make a post in thread)

• Administrators

Hey guys,

If any of you are having issues downloading from our site, please first download Firefox, visit site as "Request desktop site" to download files. Also, please let us know your specs, by voting in the poll, so we can pass statistics on to support. Thanks!

Edited by d2dyno

Hey guys,

If any of you are having issues downloading from our site, please first download Firefox, visit site as "Request desktop site" to download files. Also, please let us know your specs, by voting in the poll, so we can pass statistics on to support. Thanks!

Still having issues with download after trying the Firefox browser. I LG LEON and Android 5.0.2 with both chrome, Android browser, Firefox all nothing

• Administrators

Still having issues with download after trying the Firefox browser. I LG LEON and Android 5.0.2 with both chrome, Android browser, Firefox all nothing

Really?! Odd. That's with "request desktop site" checked in settings of Firefox? Be sure to also fill out the poll, so we can pass that info on to support.

Really?! Odd. That's with "request desktop site" checked in settings of Firefox? Be sure to also fill out the poll, so we can pass that info on to support.

I ddidn't try "request desktop mode" yet, but I'm going to do just that and I   also poll in my phone details.

Ah ok, that's a necessary step. Thanks!

Cleared Mozilla Firefox data and tried to download again and it went through with ease. thanks. I will see if it works for me now. I hope I don't have the problem with "not rooted" because I am.

• Administrators

Cleared Mozilla Firefox data and tried to download again and it went through with ease. thanks. I will see if it works for me now. I hope I don't have the problem with "not rooted" because I am.

Awesome!! Enjoy 6.3.0

Okay bro I have to tell you that this mostly screwed my phone up. 

After setting the usage access thing and opening up MK X and accidentally dropped my phone (it's not the first time the battery pulled out and phone shutdown) and put it back together, everything, and I mean every user and system app force closed frequently and prevented me from doing anything after the restart. I went on to format the phone and the effort won't stop until I went through the custom recovery to wipe everything out and no there is no OS installed. Not blaming you for not backing up my phone in the first place, but the usage access path and setting mostly clogged the memory. I will try it again with my alternate phone and see if I get errors after restarting.

• Administrators

Okay bro I have to tell you that this mostly screwed my phone up. 

After setting the usage access thing and opening up MK X and accidentally dropped my phone (it's not the first time the battery pulled out and phone shutdown) and put it back together, everything, and I mean every user and system app force closed frequently and prevented me from doing anything after the restart. I went on to format the phone and the effort won't stop until I went through the custom recovery to wipe everything out and no there is no OS installed. Not blaming you for not backing up my phone in the first place, but the usage access path and setting mostly clogged the memory. I will try it again with my alternate phone and see if I get errors after restarting.

Do you have any logcats from this event? Most likely what happened, was your phone was writing data when you dropped it, and the internal memory got corrupted (much like pulling a power plug on a computer while it's running). If you have a logcat, we can see if our app is the culprit or not.