Enyby

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Enyby said:

@NoFear Need actions description for reproduce issue. Or video.

Text search utf 16

$99.99      2 results

Went to address of one. The value above that is definitely one being pointed to, long press, pointer search. If I copy address location and hex search, same problem. Does it's search the correct value but only returns results for 2147483647.

If I convert the hex to dword myself and search, I get the 1 pointer I was trying to search.

Edit: so not just pointer search for this game, but hex search.

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Enyby said:

@NoFear Look like a bug. I investigate later. I can reproduce it, but currently no time for deep investigation. Thanks for report.

I don't think the previous release had this issue. Could be wrong. Hope you get it. Thank you for your hard work.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Enyby said:

@NoFear I made many optimizations there, I could break something. I'll look at the weekend.

Thank you. ?

Is it possible to add this as a feature: 

Moved saved list to search list? (Only if search is empty)

Sometimes doing unknown searches, when I get to a spot, I want to save the results, continue searching and if did something wrong or think maybe a value 1 search ago might've been it, could have saved the results and then port them over to search again?

• Administrators

@NoFear This is not such a simple task as it seems. I'll see what I can do, but I can not promise anything.

Also we have plans to save the current search state, and then return to it.

And the simultaneous search for multiple values in parallel.

Just now, Enyby said:

Also we have plans to save the current search state, and then return to it.

And the simultaneous search for multiple values in parallel.

That's amazing, because I usually face similar situations that NoFear described.
I understand that implementing such feature won't be easy, just wanted to show that it may be helpful for anyone who is familiar with the app.

Keep up the good work!

I mean,, i have a bit of a problem in this string the value looks different in gameguardian there is a random name but in cheat engine.co there is japanese string and i test with japan game and some screenshot from me but i not using cheat engine.co because of bugs i cant search anything but only can add address manually.. for language its ok for me.. but a string value. Thanks a lot.

Screenshot_2018-06-06-15-33-22.png

Screenshot_2018-06-06-15-36-19.png

Edited by Red18