Enyby

1 hour ago, ashter said:

After the update, GG can not get the list of processes (games and apps) to hack [My device is Samsung J8  8.0, and  speedhack not working in my device

GG_logcat_v71.0_13422_8.0.0_26.log

what game is not show?send me the name i want test if is same bug in harry pother , in this game is 0 bytes show include in this version, thanks, i have samsung

✘ Look after this update, at the time of executing a script it no longer shows that message (toast) when you are starting the script and when it finishes executing such script code, I use VirtualXposed but I believe it is not only in this virtual space that this problem is happening.

✓ Example:

◆ When I started a script for Free Fire it already showed the message "Script is loading", and after that when choosing an option ... example auto shot in the head, and when it finishes executing code of the auto shot in the head it exhibited the message "Script Auto Headshoot Complete".

✓ My Device

• Android 8 (Oreo)
• Motorola Brand
• Model Moto G6

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Tatsuya91 said:

How do I hide gg from games? I've tried with rootcloak but I cant install xposed cuz my phone is not compatible.

Can't with hide my root either cuz I'm using magisk...

My phone is red mi note 5 pro

You can hide root on magisk

On 4/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Daniel3xro said:

Hi there, I have a very big problem and I hope someone can help me, I installed Gameguardian on my rooted Huawei P10 with EMUI version 8.0.0 and adroid version 8.0.0 with no problems or errors. I can search for values just fine but when it comes to edit values I can't, I tryed changing money on hill climb just to test it out and I can not, I don't know why. Here is how it looks like when I try to edit values : https://youtu.be/nYUbYU-66kE

On my older phone Samsung Galaxy S4 gameguardian works just fine and I don't know why it does not work on Huawei P10.

This was my problem and it still is because kernel is broken or something like that but for all people that have same problem as me I found a fix without even trying, after I installed busybox now gameguardian workd perfectly on my broken kernel firmware, you have to install it every time you restart your phone or when you force close the app if you have busybox free. this is awesome if If when I open gameguardian I receive a text that says it won't work because of my firmware now it works with no problems :D. I am so happy right now you should try this aswell.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:33 AM, Monokuma said:

now gg are detectable by game iruna online

Dear GG Admin

GG is one again not working on iruna online.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:33 AM, Monokuma said:

now gg are detectable by game iruna online

GG lastest 73.2 is detected by IRUNA ONLINE 4.7.3E. Any one got an solution for the Speed hack?

If anyone got a permanent solution to all these update problem, please advice thru below email.

Many thanks.

[email protected]