Enyby

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, ivandgreat18 said:

Custom number of entries in selection. (Like select only, and edit, the first 20 of the search results. If what you need wasn't changed, revert then select the next 20 or so entries and try again till you get what you want or already modified all entries)

You can goto filter and edit number of results displayed and then edit only what it is limited to. I agree with what you would like, but a similar function already exists. It's actually how I do it.

Oh the wild card use would be nice for searches. Not sure the speed of which this would happen though, think it would require high end phone (I'm all set).

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ivandgreat18 said:

** When you tap unrandomizer settings the first time, it'll show a toast message saying "Loading speedhack...." and "Speedhack is loaded." Maybe this is happening because speedhack and unrandomizer are somehow related. Change "speedhack" to "unrandomizer" or put them together like "Loading speedhack & unrandomizer...".

Accepted.

- How do we know that a certain game/app is written in Java? or in C? Is there a way to tell even for those who doesn't have knowledge writing programs?

Usually if present "lib" folder inside apk then this app have C code. If no, then this is Java-only app.

Most of the 3D app is written on C.

If unrandomizer doesn't work on games written in Java then does it mean it's useless to select checkboxes under "Java" in "Unrandomizer: functions"? Or is this unrelated regardless of what programming language the game was written?

Any red checkboxes is unused. Green is used. You can check any checkboxes for any app.

Since unrandomizer affects the random elements in games, can it influence mobs loot/drops too? and items that gave random stuffs when opened like pots, chests and boxes? I'm actually very interested with this new feature but it seems I need better luck finding games where unrandomizer will work.

Depends on realization. If random data calculated locally and on stanard random generator then unrandomizer can spoil this actions.

But it can be generated by server or by own implementation for random generator.

** Allow the use of wildcard (*) character in search where (*) could replace any Hex in the memory address from 0 ~ F.

This can further confuse users. There are two fields. I can make it so that when you enter the first field with stars, the second field is considered automatic, and the value you entered is ignored. But this only confuses, because this is not an obvious behavior.
This option is not for beginners at all.

** Custom number of entries in selection. (Like select only, and edit, the first 20 of the search results. If what you need wasn't changed, revert then select the next 20 or so entries and try again till you get what you want or already modified all entries)

You can write script for that.

This is a very special case. It will be difficult to explain to users why it is needed, how and where to apply it.

** [Help section] In the SW/HW acceleration part, I think it should be stated that it somehow affects the responsiveness/smoothness of the app interface or UI (just correct me if I got this wrong). Although the difference is not that much, at least in my experience, but it should help in some other ROMs or device. Because the current explanation is vague, users wouldn't know what the SW/HW option does.

There's no difference. Just on some firmware, some variant does not work.

** [Report] Some previous versions of GG failed to install on my Jellybean (Android 4.1) device but I got no problem with my KitKat (Android 4.4) device. Maybe this issue was already resolved since I installed the last 3 versions of GG just fine, idk, but it's better to report it to be sure.

Need logcat from issue if it is present for now.

GG v8.48.0 (8874)

** GG is now using notification by default, GG icon now appears in the notification area, that can be used to show/hide GG but in the GG UI setting it says "Use notification: No". Change it to Yes.

** By using notification (area), shouldn't it also prevent GG from being unloaded (unexpectedly)? If it is the case, is this method different from the "Prevent unload" in the settings?

** Not an issue but I noticed that GG now takes longer time to exit. Is this because GG uses notification?

** In the search tab, from the "more" menu, user can select the "unrandomizer" feature. Make it also load the unrandomizer at the same time/automatically, if it hasn't initiated yet, like when you tap unrandomizer settings the first time, for unrandomizer to work properly.

** [Suggestion] Add an option to disable/enable app/process icons. By disabling app icons, it should make app list loading faster/smoother.

** [Suggestion] I wonder how much size do language files are using; If they took relatively big size, why not retain only the commonly used ones En, Cn, Ru or max. of 5 to somehow reduce the apk size. Besides too many languages made the list a bit lag. Other languages may also appear in the selection list but the content shall be downloaded only after being selected.

** [Request] Since using wildcard (*) in search will complicate things unlike what I first thought, how about adding "Value" input in the "mask" search. Can this be implemented?

** [Request] Stats for search about RAM usage.

** This one is only out of my curiosity, there are tons of "Lite" (modified) apps out there where they support a specific architecture like ARM only, x86 only etc. If GG will support ARM only, will it significantly reduce the apk size?

P.S.: Although I wasn't able to reply due to my poor and unreliable internet connection but I really appreciate the explanations and tips sir @Enyby and sir @NoFear.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ivandgreat18 said:

GG is now using notification by default, GG icon now appears in the notification area, that can be used to show/hide GG but in the GG UI setting it says "Use notification: No". Change it to Yes.

Wrong. You disable Instrumentation or it not work on your firmware. This enable use Service and use notification.

By using notification (area), shouldn't it also prevent GG from being unloaded (unexpectedly)?

Maybe. Firmware dependent.

If it is the case, is this method different from the "Prevent unload" in the settings?

Different.

Not an issue but I noticed that GG now takes longer time to exit. Is this because GG uses notification?

Maybe. But because it use Service.

In the search tab, from the "more" menu, user can select the "unrandomizer" feature. Make it also load the unrandomizer at the same time/automatically, if it hasn't initiated yet, like when you tap unrandomizer settings the first time, for unrandomizer to work properly.

It is enable load unrandomizer only after apply settings. Unrandomizer load only on necessary. This is not necessary for show dialog. For functions it is necessary for show red/green checkboxes.

[Suggestion] Add an option to disable/enable app/process icons. By disabling app icons, it should make app list loading faster/smoother.

Yes, but it is not user friendly - work without icon.

[Suggestion] I wonder how much size do language files are using; If they took relatively big size, why not retain only the commonly used ones En, Cn, Ru or max. of 5 to somehow reduce the apk size. Besides too many languages made the list a bit lag. Other languages may also appear in the selection list but the content shall be downloaded only after being selected.

We use android language system. This is can not be download. Also in one day our server will die, but app still exists. look at GameHacker. sbtools.me die, but app still alive.

You use GG for hack game around 20-100 MB size of apk and bothering about GG apk size? Odd.

We already remove most dead languages from translation. Before we support bigger count of languages.

[Request] Since using wildcard (*) in search will complicate things unlike what I first thought, how about adding "Value" input in the "mask" search. Can this be implemented?

I do not understand what you mean.

[Request] Stats for search about RAM usage.

For what? It is internal info. You not need know this. If you experienced user - 'ps' command from the system shell wil be enough for you.

This one is only out of my curiosity, there are tons of "Lite" (modified) apps out there where they support a specific architecture like ARM only, x86 only etc. If GG will support ARM only, will it significantly reduce the apk size?

Yes. Support different archs take many size in apk. But as I say before - this is very odd bothering about GG apk size and use games with apk size in 10 times bigger.

In any case you can move GG to sdcard and any size of GG apk will be not problem of internal space usage. GG still work from sdcard.

• Administrators

What's New in Version 8.49.0   

• Improved detection of memory regions.
  • Ignoring unknown characters when parsing numbers. Can be disabled in the settings.
  • Now by default, the data is stored in memory.
  • Improved speedhack.
  • Java ART timers (43 and 44) are disabled by default in the speedhack.
  • Separate load speedhack and unrandomizer.
  • Improved unrandomizer.
  • Improved help.
  • Added warnings to some protection bypass features.
  • Added clearing of input history.
  • Added deletion of items from the input history.
  • Improved edit notes in the input history.
  • Added check on start for known problematic applications.
  • Added functions clearList, addListItems, getListItems, removeListItems in the API.
  • Improved API help.
  • Bug fixes.
  • Updated translations.

scr_1516635195.jpgscr_1516635216.jpgscr_1516635294.jpgscr_1516635352.jpgscr_1516635387.jpgscr_1516635449.jpgscr_1516635455.jpgscr_1516635465.jpgscr_1516635494.jpgscr_1516635521.jpgscr_1516635527.jpgscr_1516636000.jpg

• Moderators

@Enyby

Even though the no root thing isn't needed for me...  I would like to take this moment and say, I think you are a genius...  I don't know how you do it...   If I'm ever near you, I owe you at least a drink.  I hope MANY MANY MANY people appreciate this new feature. Well done.

@Enyby

This works on my Nexus 6 running 7.1.2 but on my Pixel 2 XL running 8.1, it doesn't work. It doesn't show me the game I am playing which is Critical Ops. Also when I search for a random number, it searches but nothing shows up. I just used one of those random processes you see in the screenshot to test that out. I doubt it has anything to do with GG but does this mean I can't use this non-root way on Android 8.1?

Screenshot_20180128-212728.png

Ok I've been wanting to try game guardian for a while. I just Haven't  been successful at getting my phone properly rooted.  Ok so my question is about virtual environment what do I need to download and how do you set game guardian to limited 

I did find this I don't think it the Correct type 

Screenshot_20180129-080426.png

Edited by Bloodbathking
Added picture