Enyby

Tried on 2 different firmwares i have s6 edge plus android 7.0

When i try to kill game and disable protection my phone reboot.

When i try to disable protection for all apps it says no patch loaded

Screenshot_20171219-214610.png

In the main download page, there's another GG v8.44.0 with different change log, you uploaded v8.44.0 twice so I'm guessing it should be v8.44.1 or something?

**[Request] GG can kill a game/process, can you also add an option to kill multiple (other, except the game) processes? GG will function like a task killer, sort of, to gain/free up additional memory while playing. I know it's out of the intended scope of GG but it'll help users. It's just another suggestion anyway. 

** [Request] In the process selection menu, add an option to hide system processes and other processes you want GG to ignore. They only clutter the process list and it's unlikely that user will chose those, anyway. 

** [Issue] When you do a fuzzy search, lets say you search for WORD or DWORD then you do exact search but the datatype was set to BYTE because of your previous search, it will return an empty search result. And all your searches will be wasted. Understandably, it's the user's fault but can you do something about this like automatically sync fuzzy search datatype with the exact search? I don't know really but I'll just leave it to you dev.

** [Request] You can set the memory ranges in the GG settings like to search in JavaHeap only but, even so, in the search tab all memory regions will still be shown (in the "only within the memory ranges" option) so can you add a filter there so that user can only select the regions they want to search.

** Are you still active in coolapk site?

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, ivandgreat18 said:

In the main download page, there's another GG v8.44.0 with different change log, you uploaded v8.44.0 twice so I'm guessing it should be v8.44.1 or something?

**[Request] GG can kill a game/process, can you also add an option to kill multiple (other, except the game) processes? GG will function like a task killer, sort of, to gain/free up additional memory while playing. I know it's out of the intended scope of GG but it'll help users. It's just another suggestion anyway. 

** [Request] In the process selection menu, add an option to hide system processes and other processes you want GG to ignore. They only clutter the process list and it's unlikely that user will chose those, anyway. 

** [Issue] When you do a fuzzy search, lets say you search for WORD or DWORD then you do exact search but the datatype was set to BYTE because of your previous search, it will return an empty search result. And all your searches will be wasted. Understandably, it's the user's fault but can you do something about this like automatically sync fuzzy search datatype with the exact search? I don't know really but I'll just leave it to you dev.

** [Request] You can set the memory ranges in the GG settings like to search in JavaHeap only but, even so, in the search tab all memory regions will still be shown (in the "only within the memory ranges" option) so can you add a filter there so that user can only select the regions they want to search.

The fuzzy looked to the known would be useful. I'll admit, many times I did known and forgot to change value type.

And the memory range selection, that would be nice. I've scrolled through that before too help minimize junk results with small value searches.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ivandgreat18 said:

It is not mandatory fix-update. All as must be.

No. GG is not a task killer.

No. We do not know which process is useful or not. Someone want hack system process or make game system app. Someone can use GG as memory editor for system apps.

Accepted.

Accepted.

Yes.

14 minutes ago, Azeron said:

Still not loader after reinstall 

Show logcat from issue. https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7398-gathering-information-about-gg-errors/