SW:KoToR

Demonbutter

Name of Game: Star Wars Knights of the old Republic

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): http://onhax.net/knights-of-the-old-republic/(I paid for mine on Google play)

Version: 1.0.1

What cheat?: Feats and skills

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I was able to modify character lvl but can't pinpoint on feats and skills when Lvling up

Comments: if you max you lvl too soon by molding then in the game later you can't use a lightsaber or use new skills. Trying to mod feat points and skill points would work wonderfully

• 1 year later...

Haven't been able to manipulate feats but have been able to do skills and attributes but attributes will only save when done at the beginning of the game when creating the character. Attributes can be changed when levelling but will not save. The maximum attributes that will be accepted are 250-255. Any higher and the attributes will just go crazy when you move on to the next step of character creation. There has been so much that I have learned from playing around with it. I've been able to get the mantle of the force and heart of the guardian just after leaving Dantooine and visiting Yavin instead of waiting until just before the star forge. The complicated thing though is that when trying to locate values of items the code is arranged in whatever inventory you're searching in so if you search the value of medpacs using the value of medpacs in your own inventory the code will come up with the code items only for your inventory making it hard to find code for items you don't have. I also found I had to be on Yavin in order to find the code for the mantle of the force and heart of the guardian. If I went to a different planet the code makeup for those crystals were impossible to locate. Another complication I found was that method only worked for those crystals because they were in a store. If I try looking for the coding of crystals that are obtainable from people or objects I cannot locate the code even if I'm on the right planet where it is found. It's weird. Maybe you have a bit more experience by now. What I'm REEEEEEEEALLY hoping for is a way to somehow locate the code for the star forge robes or revans outfit. With a jailbreak I've found the layout of the games  frameworks are exactly the same as the PC version so it is possible to enable cheats. The only thing is I have not been able to find a way to open a keyboard in KOTOR while playing other than when you create a save game. Do you know how to locate the star forge robes early in the game or how to use the cheat codes maybe?

• 1 month later...

So, this won't be a complete solution but I have been doing this for months with kotor for android. All you need to do is a bit of Google searching to find out that the android version is based on the PC version and though there is no keyboard functionality built in for the console cheats, most are still use able through the KOTOR Save Editor (KSE). How to use it: 

https://m.reddit.com/r/kotor/comments/2qqflc/how_to_use_save_editor_with_android_save_file/

A note is that when locating the saveggie files after your copied the com folder to your HD is that it must be mapped to the 'files' subfolder.

After that the item codes are the same and feats/attributes/power can be modified as such. Itemporary list here:

http://m.ign.com/faqs/2006/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-item-cheat-lists-712097

Any more issues arise a quick Google search should suffice but if you're stuck just send me a PM.

Happy Hacking!

• 2 months later...

Can you please help me with transferring over the savegame file? I can't get KSE to make sense of where I'd stored my save games.

What I attempted was:

1. Created a C:\KOTOR\save directory, with the save game in it.
  2. Tried to point KSE to the file. It didn't like that.

After that, I decided to post here.