9 Innings Pro Baseball 2013 Points

landon2455

Name of Game: 9 Innings Pro Baseball 2013

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

Version if you know it: 1.0.0

What cheat? Points

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I tried using the same method from the 2011 version as well as basic methods, such as getting points, typing in that value, getting more points, and typing in new value. It usually comes up with 0 results or a 1-byte address. I've also tried the same method with the score in homerun derby with the same results. Also tried doubling the values of each method and got 0 results.

Comments:

• 1 month later...

Please SOMEBODY figure out how to hack this game without it crashing. I can find the level modifier address, Level 1 is 0 then level 2 is 1. and so on, reset to level 0 and you have almost 100% chance of getting an upgrade. That's how I did it on 2011 but it will crash the game in 2013. Points I haven't gotten anything to work. :(

The only way I've managed to get points thus far is to use home run battle.

Here is what I did;

1- in Homerun battle start a fuzzy search.

2- score some runs, to gain a score

3- fuzzy search for larger number.

4- do nothing in hr battle (get a strike)

5- fuzzy search for same size number.

6- you will start to see in your fuzzy search big numbers like 180937165 that dont relate to your score at all. The will all be 4 bits in size. Edit those to a high number ( I used 5000000000). You will see your score in hr battle modify to a ridiculous number also unrelated to what you just entered.

Go back to hr battle and let the remaining balls strike out.

When hr battle ends you will get a score of -27000

In it finishes though your points should show 999999999

Worked for me at any rate. I did use this in conjunction with locking home run combo to 255.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

How are you guys able to even use GG with this game? Mine keeps kicking me out for having a rooted device.

Thx.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Answered my own Q...I used Hide My Root from the Play Store to hide my SU binary and that let me in the game with GG open.

I also found a great, easy point hack method similar to the one detailed above. I got this from an iPhone thread on the xsellize forum but it seems to work on Android as well. Here's the URL for the thread followed by the exact method I used:

http://xsellize.com/topic/194905-req-9-innings-pro-baseball-2013/page__st__40

1. Start GG

2. If, like me, you have issues running 9 innings 2013 while rooted, use Hide My Root or some other app to trick the game into thinking your not rooted

3. Open 9 Innings 2013

4. Start the Home Run Derby mini game

5. Before taking any pitches, open GG and search for 1917593088...you should get three results

6. Go back to the Derby and get a hit

7. Pause the Derby and open GG...you should see only one of the three listed values has changed

8. Edit the value on the item that changed to 999993088

9. Save that value for later use and go back to the game...then just take 10 straight pitches and there will be 9,999,999 pts waiting for you!

Like I said, very similar, but this method has given me 100% success. It appears that 1917593088 is a place holder or something for your initial Derby score. There are probably other values that will give you max points but again, 999993088 has worked for me.

Also please note that after the Derby ends the game summary will only show that you earned a few thousand points...you didn't mess up if you see that. Once you get to the menu you should have the full bank of points.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I also found a great, easy point hack method similar to the one detailed above. I got this from an iPhone thread on the xsellize forum but it seems to work on Android as well.

Just confirmed this method does not work on version 1.0.3 of the game. You'll need to revert to 1.0.1 and build your pts/team the way you want it before updating.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

ok folks i need help. I love this game but cant afford all the level up. First off i am very ignorant on android phones. I want to get the point but i need step by step instuctions. I keep seeing people talking about cydia and gameguardian and to be honest this is all Greek to me. Can someone be ever so kind to tell me from scratch how i jail-break my phone and get this installed and then i can figure out the rest from previous post. Keep in mind i am very ignorant. Thanks for anyhelp i can get

• 3 months later...

Answered my own Q...I used Hide My Root from the Play Store to hide my SU binary and that let me in the game with GG open.

I also found a great, easy point hack method similar to the one detailed above. I got this from an iPhone thread on the xsellize forum but it seems to work on Android as well. Here's the URL for the thread followed by the exact method I used:

http://xsellize.com/topic/194905-req-9-innings-pro-baseball-2013/page__st__40

1. Start GG

2. If, like me, you have issues running 9 innings 2013 while rooted, use Hide My Root or some other app to trick the game into thinking your not rooted

3. Open 9 Innings 2013

4. Start the Home Run Derby mini game

5. Before taking any pitches, open GG and search for 1917593088...you should get three results

6. Go back to the Derby and get a hit

7. Pause the Derby and open GG...you should see only one of the three listed values has changed

8. Edit the value on the item that changed to 999993088

9. Save that value for later use and go back to the game...then just take 10 straight pitches and there will be 9,999,999 pts waiting for you!

Like I said, very similar, but this method has given me 100% success. It appears that 1917593088 is a place holder or something for your initial Derby score. There are probably other values that will give you max points but again, 999993088 has worked for me.

Also please note that after the Derby ends the game summary will only show that you earned a few thousand points...you didn't mess up if you see that. Once you get to the menu you should have the full bank of points.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

How long should the search for 1917593088 take?  I'm using a path of /data and it was still taking over 30 minutes.  Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

This is also taking me 45 minutes to search. Not sure what it is I am doing wrong? Please help? I love this game but think it's garbage that when I buy packs I never get anything good.

This is also taking me 45 minutes to search. Not sure what it is I am doing wrong? Please help? I love this game but think it's garbage that when I buy packs I never get anything good.

My problem was that my phone was rooted.  I didn't understand what that meant.  Now that my phone is rooted, the search happens almost instantly.