Sign in to follow this  
dotaxuni

Dot Arena mod

Name of Game: Dot Arena
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funplus.zh.daota&hl=en
Version: -
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: diamond, energy, vip.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: used SB game hacker and get dc.
Comments: if you can help me to hack this game then i really appreciate it.. if possible i want to learn how to hack and mods. thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MiDu
      Name : Crab war
      Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.crabwar
      Version: latest
      Cheat? Gold and Diamond, gene point and other currency are all server sided
      _My phone is rooted, I've tried lucky patcher, no luck (this also meant crab war has protection for inapp shoping), I've tried editting save game, zero luck, I've tried GG but no value found after first rescan. I've tried every method that I could find in this forum, the LATEST method was post TWO YEARS ago and it no longer work
    • By edi07kehed
      hello everyone, do you know how to hack the diamond in BR style / Estilo BR (BR style name come from store, but change into estilo after install) ?
      i had try to search from the auto until word type.. but after scan the newer value, it can't find the value... and sometimes the game just force close if i change the value...
    • By etmoides
      Hey. How are you doing? 
      Google Play Link: Score! Match
      I wonder if someone could hack this amazing game with gg. Maybe if its possibly even do a LUA script. 

Thanks! 
    • By FalcEds
      Can anybody hack modern strike?
    • By KingBlein
      I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 
      Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)
      Any help would be much appreciated