GAmalide1

gameguardian says is your game dead?

Im using asus zenfone 5 T00J, everytime I use Gameguardian, it says is your game dead? can someone help me? I have rooted the device but still on stock rom running 4.3. pls help me to solve this, thanks~

My device donnot work. My device zenfone 5 a500, t100f. GG say: is game your dead? Reset all list after reset all sometimes gg don't say is game your dead but gg doesnot work, i don't still search value

Using ver 86.3 (15505) getting game dead when trying to edit neo mall in Sim City Build It ..... just started last week. Some kind of game protection? Anything to help combat this? Uninstall game or Gg help maybe?

Edited by kkrucekville

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Oteep
      I use the emulator bluestacks, I have root in it (I had to doroot, because without it the game Guardian did not find thegame process). 

Whenever I used the virtualspace (or similar) the GG did notfind the process 
    • By Nyenyewilson
      Hello. It seems as if the developers of Iruna Online have patched over Game Guardian again. Is there any way to get around it? 
    • By Reptile
      Hello , guys...
      So I have a problem with adding characters (MKX mobile is on version 1.15.1) .  As the title says, the game crashes after applying and accepting the value of new character. I did the fight, enter the new xp count and made it to the code stuff etc(the part where i type the fusion , level and character codes). Sometimes it crashes right after i enter the code. Is it because of the wrong character code or the game just can't handle it even if the game runs perfectly fine when fighting and on main menu...
      I would also be thankful if someone would give me the codes for this version of the game and tell me my mistakes. If you have additional questions to the problem , then ask them and i will try my best to answer them.
      EDIT 1: The coins hack works well. I haven't tried out the soul one , because it searches over 100 or sometimes even over 5000 results , so yeah...
      -Reptile
    • By EnderPaul
      I kinda need some help with this game Green farm 3. Its a typival farming game by gameloft and is not responding with the speedhack of the app GG. I currently have the latest version of both the app and the problem is really bothering me. I thought that it could effect the growth rate of the plants and the waiting time. So i head out to the settings and checked the green timers. All of em was red, none were green so i decided to ask help. Please help me. I really need to solve this and make it work please!!
    • By RookieMistake
      Ola 
      I admit I am new to the whole hacking and rooting thing but I'm legitimately trying to do it the right way. I play SimCity Buildit (haha i know) and I managed to use Game Guardian to change the price of a watertower from 12 000 to 1; I did this to 3 other things but then when I tried to do it again my screen froze and took me back to my home screen. When I re-checked my prices they went back to the original prices. I've watched like 6 tutorials on how to use Game Guardian and they don't want to work so I could use some help over here please

thanks