racing rivals cheat

zerocwl

Name of Game: racing rivals
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ciegames.RacingRivals
Version:1.5.5
What cheat?cash, jems
Have you tried cheating this game?no What happened?:couldnt find anything online
Comments:would really like if someone could do this. ive looked and all i find is crap surveys 

From doing some research there was a successful hack prior to patch and android version release. There seems to still exist program but will not work on live races, only on campaign mode which will enable you to still win collect the money and cars.. Still effective .. However, it is only for iOS. Would love to see something for Android.

• 2 weeks later...

Name of Game: Racing Rivals
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google....es.RacingRivals
Version:1.5.5
What cheat?: Money and/or Gems
Have you tried cheating this game? Yes  What happened? Managed to change values of money and gems and suceeded and doing so but just visual, values revert back to normal after page refresh or purchasing something.(Obvious server sided verifications)
Comments: As stated in my previous post, there seems to exist a working hack but only on campaign (iOS only), however, I am speculating there indeed exist more then this, my reasoning is because I have found active individuals selling maxed out rare cars, and virtual money in exchange for real money with 12 hour minimum delivey windows guaranteed and paypal verified.

Guess #1: Minimum possibility i can think of is what is being done is campaign hack mod with an alt account, this method consists of making AI opponent lose (I think glitch/ not move) >> collect the winnings and car >> move to the next campaign >> rinse repeat till you collect all the cars and money from campaign >> Logging in to your main account and Bet and Pink slip your alt. >> Sell what you have and keep the money. This method has made some people I have seen on other post forums make about 1 mil and hour. ** This methis will require another device or bluestacks**

Guess #2: A few people have managed to re-discover the duplication hack once rumored and also have managed to somehow trick server into letting them keep any modifications done.

If and when on of the modders in this forums looks at this, hope my information helps, and maybe others looking to expand into this idea and try other things.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...