Puzzle and Dragons (ATT, Health, RCV)

afarina

Name of Game: Puzzle and Dragons

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google....gho.padEN&hl=en

Version if you know it: 6.4.2

What cheat?  Health, Attack, RCV

1st Let me say I did not create this I am not the owner.  I found it on another android hack site and I am sharing it here.  Wasn't sure if I should leave it VIP or not so I errored on the side of VIP.  I will provide a link  to the original thread if anyone wants it.

This Bineditor is in japanese but it is used to make the attached bin file which then lets you hack puzzle and dragons.

bin editor :  https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3dgnhnd103j7eg/padBinEditor.exe

100x ATT, HEALTH, and RCV : Down at the moment

Steps:

• MUST BE ROOTED
  • Use something like Root Explorer
  • Copy the linked data021.bin and place it in 
  • /data/data/jp.gungho.padEN/files
  • long press on the data021.bin and select permissions
  • make sure that only read access is granted for the data021.bin. (uncheck all write)

Hope this is explained good enough.

Edited by afarina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after each update you need to allow write permissions on the data files again so the game can update them.  Take them out and use the bin editor that I linked to to modify the new one and put it back in and make it read only.  The bin editor menus are in japanese tho.  I can see If i can find the tutorial on using it and post it here.

edit: at work cant access tutorial

Now, when any patches happen you'll want to pull your original data021.bin and data036.bin files and put them in the same folder as padbinEditor.exe.

Once you open the program up it will default to data021.bin, with everything blank. 

You'll have four buttons (data021, data024, data036, data056). 

Now, with data021 selected, directly above the click buttons there are the three file menu selections.

Not sure how it'll look if you're using Windows with anything other than English as default, but after several japanese characters you'll see a letter in parenthesize. 

######(F), ###(E), ####(O)

Like that. 

Under the (F) menu the only option we really need to worry about is the very last one with (S) at the end. It's used to save your changes. 

Okay, with data021 selected click the (E) menu, and click the fourth option down from the top. It'll be the only option that has a ( ) in it. That will bring up a menu that has 12 boxes in it, all with 1.0.

The only ones we really need are the top six, 3x3. The 1.0 represents the base stat value. So if you want to change Hp, Atk, Rcv to 10x, change the 1.0 to 10.0 for those top six boxes. 

Once you've got your values changed to the X percentage you want, click the bottom right button to apply the changes. You can click the drop down menu after the data0## selectors and select one of the monsters to see the new values.

With that done, click the (F) menu, and then at the bottom the (S) option to save your changes to data021.

Now click data036.

Same basic premise, click the (E) menu, and select the option all the way at the bottom that has lvl max listed within it. That will max out the skill level for all skills.

If you want to edit turns for individual skills, just select them from the drop down menu. The first number on the right side, under a drop down menu, is how many turns before a skill is active.

Once again, click the (F) menu, and click the (S) option to save. Just copy the files back like you would when installing the mod and you're good to go whenever a new patch appears. 

• 4 weeks later...

The link to download the Padbineditor is broken. Also, would it be possible for you to keep updating the bin file and load it on here for us to use? Because we can't mod the bin file if we can't get the bin editor.

just want to say thanks for this. used the editor and put it to 40...and sheebus! lol one thing of note, I kept messing up by forgetting to put the file back to read only before launching the game. anyways, got it now, so thanks. if you need bins just redownload the game and save originals in another folder on your PC so you'll always have them...peace

• 3 weeks later...

Hey...has anyone noticed that the padbineditor works still but the game won't keep the edit? My game reverted back to normal stats, so I used the editor to change them. It didn't work. It only worked when I was in battle and as soon as I left the battle the game went back to regular stats. It won't keep them. I even wiped all of the cache file before hand. Still reverted back.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The best why to keep it working is to minimize the game then go to were you put the bin Files. Click on bin file 21 click wright then in click it do it for bin file 36. Go back to the game if done right you should only take 1hp damage and your atk should be high. BTW you must do it after each dungeon.

The best why to keep it working is to minimize the game then go to were you put the bin Files. Click on bin file 21 click wright then in click it do it for bin file 36. Go back to the game if done right you should only take 1hp damage and your atk should be high. BTW you must do it after each dungeon.

Have no clue what you're talking about. Can you post that again but in clear English please?

You need to change bin file 21 and 36 after each dungeon fight to keep your high Atk and HP what you do is have file explorer installed then open it go to data/ data dragon and puzzles. Click on it look for bin file 21 hold down on it till it show 3 or 4 options click the bottom one you will see xs in the rows read wright and execute. The only ones that should be with xses is read do that for bin file 36 as well.