[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

He is putting his email in the top of the top of the video because version 1.2.37 changed the visual of might, also you can notice that gift menu hasn't the exclamation simbol. He is just a scammer

He is putting his email in the top of the top of the video because version 1.2.37 changed the visual of might, also you can notice that gift menu hasn't the exclamation simbol. He is just a scammer

at least try to read before you post.

they already bought it and confirmed that dude is not a scammer

Sent from my Nexus 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends. I have tried to use Freedom on CC with Freecore mode, and able to open CC. The main thing is that, when buying gems, it dc, and no action when i login back. I am not good at modding, but if someone can find which methods is used during purchase, it will be awesome, and maybe I will  be able to hack gem purchase by Freedom. If someone can find these methods, or events i don't know, then I will speak with developer of program about how to bypass that methods. BTW, I saw someone in IGG forum was arguing that he lost his heroes which he get from gem roll after dc. If he right, then gem roll is client sided, I mean, hero selection occur in client, and results are sent to server. Then can we find methods, which determine random hero indexes? 

Since this is where we will discuss Castle Clash, I'll post what I have to say here.  CAN WE PLEASE NOT DO J5. USE ONE HERO IF YOU PLAN ON DOING HBM WAVE I. With all those people doing wave J5, it is asking IGG to patch this hack. I am SURE that some of the people on this forum will figure a new hack but why make those people work harder for us. BE THANKFUL for what they have given us. BE THANKFUL that d2dyno charges only $9 for VIP+. I am not pointing any fingers or saying any names, we all need to stay under the radar. I have been using hacks for CC for a very long time. I have an account at 14k might with all legends except for Alanticore and Snowzilla. YES! i have purchased Spirit Mage. I know I am risking my account, but if I stay at wave I. I should be good. I am more than happy with the 300k+ exp wave I gives me. I got druid from 120-140 within a day. PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AT WAVE I OR UNDER. WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN DO WAVE J5. No need to prove to the world that you can. If you are afraid to do wave I, I suggest using a hero that doesn't AOE. that includes Thundergod, Spirit Mage, Champion, and whoever. I forget. just use a Hero that single hit.

Since this is where we will discuss Castle Clash, I'll post what I have to say here.  CAN WE PLEASE NOT DO J5. USE ONE HERO IF YOU PLAN ON DOING HBM WAVE I. With all those people doing wave J5, it is asking IGG to patch this hack. I am SURE that some of the people on this forum will figure a new hack but why make those people work harder for us. BE THANKFUL for what they have given us. BE THANKFUL that d2dyno charges only $9 for VIP+. I am not pointing any fingers or saying any names, we all need to stay under the radar. I have been using hacks for CC for a very long time. I have an account at 14k might with all legends except for Alanticore and Snowzilla. YES! i have purchased Spirit Mage. I know I am risking my account, but if I stay at wave I. I should be good. I am more than happy with the 300k+ exp wave I gives me. I got druid from 120-140 within a day. PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AT WAVE I OR UNDER. WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN DO WAVE J5. No need to prove to the world that you can. If you are afraid to do wave I, I suggest using a hero that doesn't AOE. that includes Thundergod, Spirit Mage, Champion, and whoever. I forget. just use a Hero that single hit.

hun the reason why people show up on leaderboard is for hbm shields. they are bots, not real players. it used to help people that got ranked on accident, now igg catching on and keeping videos of ppl who complete in less than 5 seconds

hun the reason why people show up on leaderboard is for hbm shields. they are bots, not real players. it used to help people that got ranked on accident, now igg catching on and keeping videos of ppl who complete in less than 5 seconds

why are people beating it within 5 seconds. What's hard about using one hero to finish hbm. I start an hbm run and I put my phone down. I come back to it and it's done. It takes me 30-45 seconds to finish a wave in I

why are people beating it within 5 seconds. What's hard about using one hero to finish hbm. I start an hbm run and I put my phone down. I come back to it and it's done. It takes me 30-45 seconds to finish a wave in I

its the guy that you bought the hack from, his bots are completeing the waves in less than 5 seconds so that people who accidentally forget to tower their heros or something and get ranked, have a chance to not be seen. So its not something to get worked up over, its robots ranking, not real people

its the guy that you bought the hack from, his bots are completeing the waves in less than 5 seconds so that people who accidentally forget to tower their heros or something and get ranked, have a chance to not be seen. So its not something to get worked up over, its robots ranking, not real people

well then in that case lol nevermind what I said ahhaha