[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

we are getting close guys!! :D btw i searched mediafires servers for an apk titled "lucky patcher for castle clash" nothing came up besides lucky patcher installs... he had to have taken it off mediafire its not on thier servers anymore.

Tried too but the link is private , it's for that we can't find it :/

Is there any way to get a cached page. Id like to view the tutorial

i tried looking for one to no avail... i cant find anything xposed related to castle clash. however... what i did find is the guy that made that hack did so on the AGH (android game hack) site and it says on there he will NOT be releasing it to the public sadly :(. there is some handy info there you all should check out tho.

Removed/forums/showthread.php?tid=26381&highlight=castle+clash

Removed/forums/showthread.php?tid=25804&highlight=castle+clash

i tried looking for one to no avail... i cant find anything xposed related to castle clash. however... what i did find is the guy that made that hack did so on the AGH (android game hack) site and it says on there he will NOT be releasing it to the public sadly :(. there is some handy info there you all should check out tho.

Removed/forums/showthread.php?tid=26381&highlight=castle+clash

Removed/forums/showthread.php?tid=25804&highlight=castle+clash

AGH never releases anything to the public. it requires VIP to get the modded apk. and unfortantely you cant get VIP til the end of march i believe. I dont know why they close the VIP purchase

It's not about hacking but if someone can invite me in him guild because none of the guild I applied accepeted ...

My Might is 2319 and my nickname is Micro66

Its Private guys your wasting your time asking for it :P

move on to other games. your only being teased LMFAO.

dont matter if your VIP. your not getting it :(

Sorry for the breaking news.

all forums are checked for the release of mods & yes they are VIP also ;)

so it will be patched if posted! understand? how it works now? maybe not, maybe you keep asking! I dont know. Think im talking to my self only.

Move on to other games. or hack it your self for Private use. then it wont get patched as easy ;)

Have a great day everyone.

so it will be patched if posted! understand? how it works now? maybe not, maybe you keep asking! I dont know. Think im talking to my self only.

Move on to other games. or hack it your self for Private use. then it wont get patched as easy ;)

Please at least read the thread. They are trying to hack it. The people who are posting other sites are just trying to help the few on here that know how to hack.Back to the rest of the thread. Keep it up guys. Can't wait for you to figure this one out.

OK around 1:54 kind of tells you what he did. He simply de-odexed the apk  and modified the  file and resigned it. I have created an odex file through lucky patcher and it is the same size as his custom patch which is 2.46mb. I will try and get around tomorrow sometime to deodex the file and try and mod it

any news buddy? i hope this link will do a little help :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2018252&page=2

naw you're not breaking any news, have fun and good luck moving on with your new game or w/e

don't know a whole lot about lucky patcher, from the looks of it, it simply  does what we've been doing, except into one single package, easy to use i suppose.

"decompile, patch new code, recompile and signs it"

so i'd say key is not lucky patcher, but codes we haven't cracked yet in new version.