[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

Lucky patcher is for rooted users. Can he at least tell you how he did the custom patch

he said it only works for rooted users, and no. he didnt respond much when i ask around about "how did you". he just simply show off.

That sux. Im rooted and download the program. It looks interesting. Ill try and figure it out

Lemme know if it work, from my newb point of view, seems like he write the code in lucky patcher. cause he's not using modded CC APK. he just simply inject the patch from Lucky Patcher

OK around 1:54 kind of tells you what he did. He simply de-odexed the apk  and modified the  file and resigned it. I have created an odex file through lucky patcher and it is the same size as his custom patch which is 2.46mb. I will try and get around tomorrow sometime to deodex the file and try and mod it

OK around 1:54 kind of tells you what he did. He simply de-odexed the apk  and modified the  file and resigned it. I have created an odex file through lucky patcher and it is the same size as his custom patch which is 2.46mb. I will try and get around tomorrow sometime to deodex the file and try and mod it

Awesome, i hope you can make it work!

its a good thing im already rooted huh? BRING ON THE HACKS BABY!

lol, now i have to root my phone #sigh

I've tried just using lucky patcher and still disconnects after each dungeon or battle...

well that was a let down. i was so hoping that would work. i wish i can help. i have no clue what to do tho

we are getting close guys!! :D btw i searched mediafires servers for an apk titled "lucky patcher for castle clash" nothing came up besides lucky patcher installs... he had to have taken it off mediafire its not on thier servers anymore.