Shaivan

mza_6619903543547745506.jpg

Name of Game: Deer hunter reloaded

Game Version if known: 1.0.6

Name of Cheat: Unlimited hunter bucks,gold and energy

Name of Adress (if any): https://play.google....erhuntnew&hl=en

Manual Steps:

This is for all 3 cheats:

1. Search current number of bucks/gold/energy on top of screen.

2. Use a bit of bucks/gold/energy

3. Search new number of bucks/gold/energy

4. Repeat steps 2-3 until 3 results are found.

5. Change all results to desired value.

Done game now too easy! OK the picture up there says ipad but it's the same game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, I found 2 values (not 3) for coins & 2 for bucks, and edited them both to be 9999 and 99999.. However, as soon as I hit "save", I see the counter immediately drop down to the initial value again.

The two values I found for coins were:

0x5E573E3C8

0x5E573E3C4

Two values for bucks were:

0x5E573E3BC

0x5E573E3C0

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I'm running rooted 4.0.4 on SGS3, with newest GG version and newest version of the game, 2.0.0.

Hmm, I found 2 values (not 3) for coins & 2 for bucks, and edited them both to be 9999 and 99999.. However, as soon as I hit "save", I see the counter immediately drop down to the initial value again.

0x5E573E3C8

0x5E573E3C4

0x5E573E3BC

0x5E573E3C0

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I'm running rooted 4.0.4 on SGS3, with newest GG version and newest version of the game, 2.0.0.

I also had this problem but I can show you how to solve it:

You can't edit the coins in the menu were you can buy weapons and such, because they'll drop down immediately. You'll have to write down the address and change it while you're in a hunt. Just press this button were you can use a "pro-item" (silencer etc) and change it there. You can also try changing it at the end of a hunt were you can see how much money you earned... I think as far as you can see the amount of coins on the screen you can change it - except you are in that "buy-a-weapon" menu...

Hope this can help you...

I also had this problem but I can show you how to solve it:

You can't edit the coins in the menu were you can buy weapons and such, because they'll drop down immediately. You'll have to write down the address and change it while you're in a hunt. Just press this button were you can use a "pro-item" (silencer etc) and change it there. You can also try changing it at the end of a hunt were you can see how much money you earned... I think as far as you can see the amount of coins on the screen you can change it - except you are in that "buy-a-weapon" menu...

Hope this can help you...

Few day bump, sorry.

I've tried this multiple times, it just drops straight back down.

• 3 weeks later...

0x5E573E3C8

0x5E573E3C4

0x5E573E3BC

0x5E573E3C0

What am I doing wrong?

I'm having the same issue did you ever find a way that work for you

my Glu Credit codes are

0x52c355F4 (witch i cant change for some reason)

0x52c355F8 (I can change but it never sticks)

I have try to save them in the middle of a hunt and at main menu is there something that I'm missing.

I am running SGS2 ICS 4.0.4 rooted no custom rom everything else is factory and yes i am truly rooted

It's probably because they have updated the game to a new version (currently 2.0.2)

but the method above is probably working for 1.0.6 only.

If you wanna hack the glu coins (I say this to everyone who's trying to hack glu cions by glu games), might as well use the frontline patcher to get 999,999,999 glu coins and use it then. There's probably more things to do but that method is guaranteed to work - it worked for me anyway lol

• 6 months later...