World at Arms ?

PDX

Hi all,

first sorry my english i am from germany so if any german supporter here would be nice :)

my problem:

cant get... stars gold or anything in world at arms

what i do:

- I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S4 with the latest update + Android 4.3 (only reason for root was: cheat at world at arms...)

- installed gamecih freedom gamekiller (no one works for me...)

- now i installed gg 6 but i dont know how to use

... i saw some tutorials and try to do exactly the same but it will never work for me :/

please help

i also tryed the MOD World at Arms from here in the savegames area...
->
I Removed the orginal World at Arms .. reboot my phone...  and installed the mod...
after lunch the mod it says world at arms need an update, and redirect me to the googleplay store world at arms download page...
so i just can open waa..  because its installed already and i get into a loop... need update -> playstore -> need update -> playstore

my question is now...

- is there anyway to get free goldstars in world at arms right now ?

- is freedom still working ? because if i want to buy something it says my market is out of date...

- and did gameguardian work wird world at arms ?

Thanks a lot for help

Regards
PDX

• 5 years later...
On 1/10/2014 at 5:20 PM, PDX said:

Hi all,

first sorry my english i am from germany so if any german supporter here would be nice :)

my problem:

cant get... stars gold or anything in world at arms

what i do:

- I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S4 with the latest update + Android 4.3 (only reason for root was: cheat at world at arms...)

- installed gamecih freedom gamekiller (no one works for me...)

- now i installed gg 6 but i dont know how to use

... i saw some tutorials and try to do exactly the same but it will never work for me 😕

please help

i also tryed the MOD World at Arms from here in the savegames area...
->
I Removed the orginal World at Arms .. reboot my phone...  and installed the mod...
after lunch the mod it says world at arms need an update, and redirect me to the googleplay store world at arms download page...
so i just can open waa..  because its installed already and i get into a loop... need update -> playstore -> need update -> playstore

my question is now...

- is there anyway to get free goldstars in world at arms right now ?

- is freedom still working ? because if i want to buy something it says my market is out of date...

- and did gameguardian work wird world at arms ?

Thanks a lot for help

Regards
PDX

Hi,

sure it is. At least there is nothing which can^t get modified on its current Version.
You still care and need Help ? Feel free to ask.