Marvel War Of Heroes

TiaXLunashard

Name of Game:Marvel War Of Heroes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a956.MARVEL_Card_Battle_Heroes_Android
Version:1.5.2
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: mobia coin/Gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:No.
Comments: I've tried to find hacks for this for a long time, every time it's "Fill out a survey to get this!" I've even done that. The "Generator" Does nothing, I'd like a way to generate gold/coins or a way to perma have max. It's a pain and I'd pay a good deal if I had to for a working hack. I know folks cheat at this game so it must be possible, due to people have decks of pure ultimate legend (Which is the max rarity) At level 20 and so on.

Its Mobage. Nobobody has been able to hack them really. The reason people have legend decks is because they throw loads of money into the game, and anything claiming to be a hack for this game is more than likely a virus. Sent from my Rooted HTC Inspire 4G. Running JellyTime R11 from Tapatalk 2.