dead trigger 2 cash cheat

Demonbutter

I hacked this with a different way, but a bit easier too. I hacked the money meter in mission, kept the value remembered, and after the mission completed screen came i changed that value back to something like 40k and it worked. Just leave the addres there, because it changes back to normal at the mission completed screen and you have to change it. Remember, at first search search the actual value, and at the second search 1 lower than actual. And as said in this thread before, dont hack too big values. What makes this possible? I think the client holds the mission reward data and sends it to the server, its not server sided.

what app did you use for hack?

I hacked this with a different way, but a bit easier too. I hacked the money meter in mission, kept the value remembered, and after the mission completed screen came i changed that value back to something like 40k and it worked. Just leave the addres there, because it changes back to normal at the mission completed screen and you have to change it. Remember, at first search search the actual value, and at the second search 1 lower than actual. And as said in this thread before, dont hack too big values. What makes this possible? I think the client holds the mission reward data and sends it to the server, its not server sided.

I tried this and it worked for the first couple tries. 20 minutes later i try it and it no longer works... wtf... i'm really confused

Well I tried... and after return to main manu I lost the connection, had to force close the game and now when I try to log-in again it says "Connection Failed" or something like that.

Thx I guess lol.

it says authentication failed. happened the same to me. i cant login now.. i was at level 26. ****.

it says authentication failed. happened the same to me. i cant login now.. i was at level 26. ****.

Congratulations! You lose your account forever  :( Happened to me like 5 times already, obviously with different accounts  ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...