• Administrators

Plants_vs.png
Name of Game: Plants vs. Zombies 2
Name of Cheat: Sun Cheat

Steps:

1. Open both Plants vs. Zombies 2, and GameGuardian.
  2. Start a level.
  3. Search your current amount of sun.
  4. Either use some sun, or collect some.
  5. Search your new amount of sun.
  6. Repeat this process until you get a 4 results.
  7. Change them all to whatever you want.

Name of Cheat: Coins Cheat

Steps:

1. Open both Plants vs. Zombies 2, and GameGuardian.
  2. Search your current amount of coins.
  3. Either spend some coins, or gain some.
  4. Search your new amount of coins.
  5. Repeat this process until you get 4 values.
  6. Change them all to whatever you want.

This process will probably work on other currencies in the game.

• 1 month later...

Change the "set search range" to "more region" in the "setting". For Sun it should be 3 address but only 1 address will change the actual game value.

Eg.

0x4DE9B46C = 100

0x4DE9B470 = 100

0x59975FE8 = 100

Changing the last address will enable all the sun you need. The 1st and 2nd address which is very close to each other is just the display value it does not change the actual game value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone can confirm that GameGuardian still works with Plants Vs Zombies 2? The unlimited coins cheat.

I have a nexus 5 with android 4.4.2. I do de search and the result appear, but when I search again it doesn't find anything

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Last Plant vs Zombies 2 version, Nexus 5 KK 4.4.4

GameGuardian doesn't work.

Set to "All Regions", GG keep searching and never finishes. If I press "Abort Search", can't go back to the game (black screen).

Any solution there?

Greetings!

GG works fine with it

However the sun cheat needs re done every level, and if you have a look the address that corresponds to the sun changes everytime you find it

ive noticed a few games that do this now, angry birds epic is the same, i found the address for the health drinks, put it to 999 and saved it, reloaded the game later, loaded the previously saved cheat and it doesnt work anymore (still had the saved cheated amount from the first time, it doesnt stay infinite though)

for PvZ2, the best thing to do is to alter them by so much the first time that you never run out, put 800k coins, put 9999 gems and 999 plant things to plant in the zen garden

the high amount of gems means you can simply boost every plant you choose at the start of the level, using the zen garden gives you a chance of boosted plants in levels that you cannot choose your plants, and the coins you simply keep buying plant food to boost your double sunflower (for more sun)