Candy Crush Saga

Psychokiller1888

Hi there!

I'm on Samsung Galaxy S4, latest update available in CH (4.2.2), rooted using Chainfires' CF Auto root.

Gmae Guardian starts nicely and is stable. Path is set to my SD card.

When playing Candy Crush Saga, I started wondering how to change remaining life, remaining moves and all... Been searching around, found answers on the net (thx youtube) and tried to repeat it to my phone. I get the results, but what ever value I do change, it doesn't affect anything ingame. I mean, I get the memory adresses where remaining lifes are stored, change them to whatever you want, it won't change in game, even after a restart.

Candy Crush is up to date, 1.16.0. Is that of any problem? Memory hack can't really be fixed with any update but obfuscation so I don't think so...

Anyone would care to take a few seconds to try to help me?

Thanks in advance and for this app as well!

I see you have rooted your phone. You can use Freedom.apk to buy life and more. Only one thing you have to change before you starts Freedom. This is language of your phone. Change it to Русский (Russian). Start game from Freedom.

Enjoy

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 4

First of all, thanks for your reply.

No really what I asked dude, I don't want to turn my phone to an "impossible for me to read smart phone" for just a crappy game. I just want to know If i'm the only idiot who can't mod the game using Game Guardian so I can continue to try, or if it's useless to continue as it's not working anyway... If I need more life I just skip one day in my phone settings and I have them. But sometimes I'd need a few more movements and so on...

BTW, Candy Crush updated to 1.17 today...

First of all, thanks for your reply.

No really what I asked dude, I don't want to turn my phone to an "impossible for me to read smart phone" for just a crappy game. I just want to know If i'm the only idiot who can't mod the game using Game Guardian so I can continue to try, or if it's useless to continue as it's not working anyway... If I need more life I just skip one day in my phone settings and I have them. But sometimes I'd need a few more movements and so on...

BTW, Candy Crush updated to 1.17 today...

Game Guardian i think with Candy Crash you will not success. But Freedom is the best way for it. But you have to start the game from Freedom.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 4

• 1 month later...